smitchos

SNETTERTON RC TRACK MEETS

I also want to know if the lights flicker when SRB Bloke walks into a room? I bet they do! :D

• Like 2

Thanks to the usual suspects for arranging another great meet at Snetterton. Sounds like I missed a great day on Saturday.

Great looking video Steve, thanks for showing off my spectacular crash (after hours of fun trying to sort my electrics)

"JW, I think you might be right"

• Like 3

Thanks to the usual suspects for arranging another great meet at Snetterton. Sounds like I missed a great day on Saturday.

Great looking video Steve, thanks for showing off my spectacular crash (after hours of fun trying to sort my electrics)

"JW, I think you might be right" 

Have to admit it made a lovely stills montage :lol:

I've uploaded loads of stills to the IconicRC Facebook group - one of then definitely shows it running after the crash :D

• Like 1

Had to share these (if this works...)

Front slap

DSC_1838.JPG

Full droop in the air

DSC_1841.JPG

Full compression on landing

DSC_1842.JPG

• Like 5

Took me some head scratching with Dropbox before I got the "public" bit working Steve - have a look here for some tips...

https://www.dropbox.com/help/16

Have a look at the link from my image to see what the finished link should look like...

lunch%20%28Small%29.jpg

• Like 3

EDIT: All sorted thanks - seems Dropbox takes a while to cache the initial smaller image!

• Like 2

Wow this looks awesome folks.

In general what sort of electrics are you guys using?i try'd the whole lipo/brushless thing and as great as it was i ended up back on the good old nimh/brushed stuff,seems alot less hassle than the lipo gear.

Hi Mike, many of us have a mixture of BL/brushed and LiPo/NiMh's at the varying meets in the TC forum.

But particularly at the Snetterton meet, all but one of my cars are NiMh's and brushed, either simple HPI or Clash 20turns or some still with silver cans. I'm sure the other TC members that go as above, would say the same. I'd suggest the same answer for many at the Clumber Park meets too. I've replied to your pm.

cheers Simon

• Like 1

Wow this looks awesome folks.

In general what sort of electrics are you guys using?i try'd the whole lipo/brushless thing and as great as it was i ended up back on the good old nimh/brushed stuff,seems alot less hassle than the lipo gear.

I usually take about 10 runners. All on GHz and all LiPo. Some Brushed, some Brushless.

But only runs two or three lol

Haha, yep! I need to leave the camera at home! :D

• Like 1

I normally slo-mo everything, but there was so much footage i thought i would do the opposite and speed it up lol, made me laugh.