smitchos

SNETTERTON RC TRACK MEETS

I'm a bit late with this but here's the video from last month's meet.

• Like 4

The next meeting is planned for Saturday 11th April, 2015. a one day meeting only, but of course, as some others do, you'd be welcome by the venue to camp there and do a second day, either Friday and/or Sunday.

This meet-up is going to be run in-conjunction with the IconicRC meets, as other new thread, where there'll be numerous fun meets, at least once a month during the summer during 2015. TAKE A LOOK AT THE TREAD!!

Hope to see some new fellow TC members joining us in 2015, in addition to seeing some of the old faces!

cheers Simon

• Like 2

Great! Planning on being there with the team this time hopefully. 4x FF03s.

• Like 2

I will be coming along to every snetterton track day next year, this years have been epic, a big thanks to Simon for sorting them out.

• Like 2

Really looking forward to this as I haven't been before :D

Planning on bring :-

TA05 ifs R

RM01

Street Rover

Lunchbox

plus some others, not sure what yet ............

will be booking a Travelodge early in the new year :D

• Like 2

Ive been a few times and now and love to get back over there, we stayed in a premier inn that's really close, saved a 3 hour drive down there.

• Like 1

Sitting here and now, in the cold forthcoming winter months, great to hear those sunny days in Norfolk are being looked forward to again. You others like me, probably have some winter projects planned, I just hope all of mine are completed as planned, lets see!

New Projects = F2 Renault Mk22, TA05IFS and couple of Mardave's (VDub and possibly a R12 Rebel). I wonder if I'll get all of them completed by April??!!

• Like 1

These meet ups are very much still alive! This Snetterton meet is now a part of the IconicRC series of fun meet ups as above, please keep an eye on the IconicRC thread and the IconicRC site/Facebook pages for more info. PRE-BOOKING NO LONGER NEEDED - would be good to see a few more fellow TC members!

• Like 1

Sitting here and now, in the cold forthcoming winter months, great to hear those sunny days in Norfolk are being looked forward to again. You others like me, probably have some winter projects planned, I just hope all of mine are completed as planned, lets see!

New Projects = F2 Renault Mk22, TA05IFS and couple of Mardave's (VDub and possibly a R12 Rebel). I wonder if I'll get all of them completed by April??!!

Well doesn't time fly, its nearly that time of year again! Not done all of my on-road projects for this next Snetterton meeting, but hope so for the next one on June 27th+28th.

F2 Renault - DONE

Mardave V-Dub - DONE

Others, maybe next time!

The next IconicRC meet at Snetterton is Saturday 27th June. PLEASE NOTE the IconicRC meeting is the Saturday ONLY.

We have not booked the Sunday this time (although I understand a couple of people maybe staying over and might be there). As we've not booked on the Sunday, please be aware it will therefore be a normal open day, so anyone, including nitro/large scale cars might be using the track with you!

As always, the IconicRC day meets restrict the track use to 1/10th - 1/12th electric only, so your lovely vintage Tamiya models will be safe!

• Like 1

As always, our last meeting at Snetterton was fantastic, lots of new faces in addition to the old regulars!

The next IconicRC meet at Snetterton is Saturday 10th October.

As always, the IconicRC fun meet day meets restrict the track use to 1/10th - 1/12th electric only, so your lovely vintage Tamiya models will be safe! Its NOT proper racing, its fun use as always (although we seem to have 'Lunchbox' and now 'Willys Wheeler' 10 lap races every time we go!).

For more information, please see the other 'IconicRC' thread or better still, see www.iconicrc.com Facebook page!

• Like 1

Just a quick note to remind and confirm that the next IconicRC meet at Snetterton is Saturday 10th October. It will be the last one of this year.

As always, its an exclusive hire for the whole day, restricted to 1/10th - 1/12th electric only, so our vintage Tamiya models will be safe.

Its NOT racing, simply free and fun track use for on and off-road stuff, including wheelie 'races' ('Lunchbox/Pumpkin' and 'Honda City Turbo/Willys Wheeler').

There's a growing number of fellow TC members appearing at these fun meets, but there always room for a few more! I hope to see you there.

Well that's another year over of visiting the Tamiya Race Circuit at Snetterton Park. Certainly plan to return next year.

Now that the venue have spent lots on the shop refurbishment, it will soon be the turn of the rc track and facilities.

The shop have now RE-OPENED THE RC DEPT. IN ONE OF THE REFURBISHED AREA'S.

See you all next year!

• Like 1