Sign in to follow this  
vrs55

different ales or vodkas

Got a bottle of johnny. Walker double black for £22 from tesco should be £40 but they had bottle on wrong shelf it should have been the johnny walker black label that was on offer for £22 lol

• Like 1

I'm getting into Oettinger German Lager lately. Hahn Superdry is my fave of the Aussie beers but I need a change. Past favorites include Heineken and Boddingtons.

Got a bottle of johnny. Walker double black for £22 from tesco should be £40 but they had bottle on wrong shelf it should have been the johnny walker black label that was on offer for £22 lol

For 700ml, 750ml or 1L? Here for 700ml go for around 25P and 750ml seems to be available at the airport.

But is TGIF, I'll drink to anything. :)

For 700ml, 750ml or 1L? Here for 700ml go for around 25P and 750ml seems to be available at the airport.

But is TGIF, I'll drink to anything. :)

It was 70 cl bottle the double black is £39 normally and the black label £25 normally

For the connoisseur's amongst us here's a list of all the best malts , vodka's ect ect

http://www.gayot.com/spirits/best-scotch-whisky/main.html

The beer list is American bias and as a rule i find the beer's from the USA to be very poor to say the least. Having said that i've only tried the one's that are readily available in the UK .

• Like 1