Sign in to follow this  
kaylon

Pre Order question...

When would one be billed for a pre order... on the day ordered, or the day dispatched ?

Thanks for all the excellent service.

K 'Jason'

I have just bought/ordered 6 NIBs from Fusion Hobbies......

Blitzer Beetle

Black LunchBox

Rising Storm

Aero Avante

FAV Shark Mouth

DT-03 Neo Fighter

Only 2 are in stock right now....so Joanne sent me a Paypal request for the 2 being delivered now....which I have paid.

I will pay for the other 4 when they are about to be dispatched :)

Hmm, I've had an Egress on order since the beginning of Feb and they took the payment in full then, they've been sat on my cash for over a month now....

Hi, if this is Simon, you paid by Paypal, which always charges you instantly. We are at the point where we are waiting to receive the Egress in the next week as our supplier is awaiting arrival from Tamiya, we have been waiting a long time for these and they have been difficult to get here in the UK.

If you are not happy with this and would like a full refund please let us know, we would happily refund you.

• Like 1

Hi, if this is Simon, you paid by Paypal, which always charges you instantly. We are at the point where we are waiting to receive the Egress in the next week as our supplier is awaiting arrival from Tamiya, we have been waiting a long time for these and they have been difficult to get here in the UK.

If you are not happy with this and would like a full refund please let us know, we would happily refund you.

Hi, Yes it is Simon - no problem, I'll know for next time not to use PayPal. Sorry if I sounded like I was unhappy with you, I've always had excellent experiences with Fusion - I'm just incredibly excited, it's my birthday next week and I've been waiting 25 years to get my hands on one of these :)

Hi Simon, Tamiya have put the delivery date back to the 14th March I have just chased it with the supplier, the ship will be docking around this date and then your Egress will arrive. I have also emailed you back.

Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

Joanne

Fusion Hobbies

Thanks Joanne - oh well, better get on with the decorating instead!!