Looking to clear some space at home. All kits are new in the box. Shipping extra. PM me if interested.
58450 TT01R Type E (bearings, oil dampers, turnbuckles, metal drivetrain) - $125

58399 DF02 Plasma Edge + aluminum prop shaft, turnbuckles, steering rack - $125

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

• Like 1

M05PRO, M06PRO, Mini Cooper Racing body set, ABC Hobby Austin Mini Pickup body set, and TT01R Type E added.

Well, it's been awhile. This listing has been updated with additional kits, and the prices have been adjusted some.

Bump, and thanks to all who have purchased kits from me! It's been great to reclaim some space in my hobby room and start cleaning up the mess in there.

interested in trading? I'm interested in the TT01R - I have stock Clod axles, chrome wheels, tires, and 2 NIP HPI 15T motors..

interested in trading? I'm interested in the TT01R - I have stock Clod axles, chrome wheels, tires, and 2 NIP HPI 15T motors..

What condition are the axles, wheels, and tires?

What condition are the axles, wheels, and tires?

Tires/wheels are newer - very little use and would probably come around with use, they're unglued as well - gear boxes need a going through (have motor covers/tubes but no motor screws) and have Thunder Tech Racing upper link mounts in them (stuck as in can't get them out with out cutting) and I won't do that as they're very rare..

More and more tempted to take that DF02 off you, perhaps I need to get a Christmas layaway program started with you???