biggamehunter

super astute tcc gear case

What a nice job, i think your custom one painted with SA colors looks way better than the original one! B)

Bye

WWD :)

thanks WWD , i am in agreeance totaly with you ! lol but it would be nice to have an original lol

thanks WWD , i am in agreeance totaly with you ! lol but it would be nice to have an original lol

As soon as ***** has them ready i'll buy a couple for sure! B)

I have the TTC on my "racing" King Cab and also on the Super Astute that is still seating in his original box with all the parts for the restoration just waiting for some attention.......

WWD

:)

• Like 1

I think you should have just made a clone of your own version and sold that, it's that good ;)

• Like 2

I think you should have just made a clone of your own version and sold that, it's that good ;)

thanks greatly berman ! it means a lot , i was realy strung out about not having one , but now im not worried at all !

• Like 1

How awesome is this? Very!

In fact, I sent ***** a message on eBay thanking them for finally making one ^_^

• Like 1

Great spot Max !

Looks like my next order from ***** will be coming soon.

• Like 1

ye guys now available in lexan bought mine a few days ago, big thanks to all involved in getting this into reality and jeff green who burned the holy grail for the greater good !!!

Oooh I just popped on to post the ***** cover but I've beaten too it. This community is SO on the ball ;)

• Like 1

just thought you guys may want to see how perfect these are !!! they are exactly spot on

image_zpsd3d1cc1c.jpg

image_zpse05711af.jpg

• Like 1

Good job they fit properly. I bought 3 the other day for future runners/restores.

• Like 1