Got my Birthday present the other day ...awesome !!

And have collected all 16 Simpson mini figures :)

I agree - the Simpsons minifig collection is the first series where I've wanted every single one of the 16 (I only collect those I really like, so most of the series I have are incomplete)... however, just when I thought things couldn't get any more awesome...

They just did!!!

P1010130_zps483e42e9.jpeg

Jx

• Like 5

Wow its about £180 for house, I read some where the mini figures you collect separately are different to one in with the house?

I have 2 mini figures so far lol doh!

Yes - the Maggie and Lisa figures are basically the same in the house set, but Bart's eyes are different, while Marge and Ned wear aprons and Homer is in a tie. The Series minifigs also hold different accessories...

I was really lucky - out of the dozen I originally bought at my local Toys-R-Us, I only had three duplicates (and more surprising was I bought eight initially, then another four - and none of the second batch were the same as the first, although two of that second batch were duplicates)...

The doubles I gave to a friend who I knew would be collecting them too, and feeling my luck had probably run out, I filled in the gaps via Ebay - fortunately I got the ones I was missing at little more than the rrp of £2.50 each - result!

I also got this limited edition Vitruvius figure that comes bundled with the Movie DVD/BlueRay set you get in the US (not sure if it's available in the UK too?) - I saw it in a store on my way to the airport yesterday and had to have him in my collection!

P1010321_zps4495363a.jpeg

Jx

• Like 2

There is a bump code on every packet of the simpsons lego it worked for me ,having said that lego have been known to change the code randomly .

Bump codes are a series of bumps (dots) on the bottom on packets each packet being different from the next,easy enough to find online I just typed in "Simpsons lego bump codes"

There is a bump code on every packet of mini figures lego make whether it be Simpsons or not .

The ghostbuster set looks great ! lego bring out some pretty wicked sets .

What makes the simpsons more attractive for me as a collector is that lego don't usually release sets that have violence in their theme .

:)

• Like 1

That is very interesting Swarm - I thought there must be a way to do it (especially as some ebay sellers don't open their packets first, but always send the correct ones)... I'm always too embarrassed to stand their feeling the packets, rather trust to luck - but will try a little research next time ;o)

Jx

Just been having a look at some of the technic sets wow the price of some of the bigger kits makes rc look a cheap hobby lol

I am obsessed - the magic that is Lego Digital Designer has prompted me to create a Lancia Rally in bricks:

10nyx5u.jpg

x6eag0.jpg

2wqdefp.jpg

1zfrn7p.jpg

I have a nice O.R.V. chassis from the effort should I decide to build up a Brat or a Frog ;)

• Like 3

There is a bump code on every packet of the simpsons lego it worked for me ,having said that lego have been known to change the code randomly .

Bump codes are a series of bumps (dots) on the bottom on packets each packet being different from the next,easy enough to find online I just typed in "Simpsons lego bump codes"

There is a bump code on every packet of mini figures lego make whether it be Simpsons or not .

What makes the simpsons more attractive for me as a collector is that lego don't usually release sets that have violence in their theme .

Awesome going to Asda tonight lol, got ned and bart so far will have a good feel lol and say its for the "kids" though we do have a cat lol

Do you know if this is worldwide? went last night and could not find any dimples on packs anywhere, managed to find a Lisa though by feeling for hair lol!

Hi.

There are dimples on the packets they may not be coloured black they may be the same colour as the packet have a real close look at the bottom of the packet .

Buying by brail works fine to, many people buy them by feel as the heads are all unique :)

Just ordered a technic f1 car from amazon for £66

Lego Subaru Brat!

312u0zl.jpg

2wqcznn.jpg

919a93.jpg

2qceavk.jpg

Now all I need is a Frog... and a Blackfoot, and a Monster Beetle, and a Mud Blaster! (and that is not all...)

It has been a lot of fun building these up, and would be even more so if I actually had the Lego pieces.

• Like 3

Hi.

There are dimples on the packets they may not be coloured black they may be the same colour as the packet have a real close look at the bottom of the packet .

Buying by brail works fine to, many people buy them by feel as the heads are all unique :)

I got Lisa by feel easy to feel that head. Could not see any dimples or feel any, will look closer next time found another post online where a guy taken pics of all packets and highlighted dimples.

Lego Subaru Brat!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now all I need is a Frog... and a Blackfoot, and a Monster Beetle, and a Mud Blaster! (and that is not all...)

It has been a lot of fun building these up, and would be even more so if I actually had the Lego pieces.

Nice work Grastens, I reckon I've got all the pieces that would be req'd to build that Brat, in the right colours too. Does that site allow you to print a list of bricks req'd or maybe an explodes diagram?

Nice work Grastens, I reckon I've got all the pieces that would be req'd to build that Brat, in the right colours too. Does that site allow you to print a list of bricks req'd or maybe an explodes diagram?

The program can generate a build guide - I tried it just now, but the order is really strange! I will get back to you when I find an easier way...

In the meantime, have a Frog!

2881ke0.jpg

Edit - at the end of the build guide is a list of required pieces:

2ia7n05.jpg

xogqdt.jpg

20rwzfm.jpg

• Like 1

I can't be the only one thinking BUILD THREAD! :D

Is it RCable?

Lol not sure I would be much good at a build thread but could give it ago lol as for the motor functions I think it only lifts the engine cover and the drs flap on rear wing think it will look good on display it's 580mm in length and 220 or 250 wide lol

They look very cool. Maybe we'll get 30th anniversary Aliens Lego in a couple of years?

Some of Jang's recent reviews:

Lovely Creator Mini!

Technic Monster Truck with 4-wheel steering and 3-link suspension. DO WANT!

Oh lord, that Space Police-I flagship is so amazing, I'm so glad I was able to win this on an ebay auction some years ago. This year's spring I was able to acquire the SP-II flagship counterpart (6984) as well.

@VRS55: Build thread please :D I saw this model fully assembled on a display. The detail in suspension is awesome, and it's such a large car!

• Like 1

Some of Jang's recent reviews: Creator Mini! Monster Truck with 4-wheel steering and 3-link suspension. DO WANT!

Oh lord, that Space Police-I flagship is so amazing, I'm so glad I was able to win this on an ebay auction some years ago. This year's spring I was able to acquire the SP-II flagship counterpart (6984) as well. @VRS55: Build thread please :D I saw this model fully assembled on a display. The detail in suspension is awesome, and it's such a large car!

Already done iam afraid lol I was going to do one but my camera battery was flat so thought I would make a start and got carried away with putting it together it's a great model can't believe the size of it and will try and do a build thread on my next technic set not sure what set to go for spoilt for choice have you seen the Volvo quarry digger set they do