I reckon it could be done, there looks to be quite a bit of room in there. I'm sure someone could shoehorn in the bits and bobs!

There's lots stuffed inside already to power the existing functions, but maybe you could wrangle in a motor for rear wheel drive.

It should at least be possible to get things to work with some redesign of the power distribution gearbox to fit servos and perhaps lifting it a bit to get more room for a drive motor. It would be a great setup.

I have the Lego crawler as well, so I think I would only need an extra transmitter or two to put something together. But that will have to wait, too much other stuff going on ATM.

I reckon it could be done, there looks to be quite a bit of room in there. I'm sure someone could shoehorn in the bits and bobs!

Check Youtube and you will get it :)

True...this Set opens from the Back and Swings to what shape you want

Thanks yea God this thread brings back memories, it was Lego then technic for me got a set every year like well a big set hehe

• Like 1

For anyone whose into the Lego games on consoles, if you haven't already get the Lego Movie one, it's fantastic! Of course you need to have both seen and loved the movie itself but having played most of the Lego games on Xbox this is right up there with the best of them.

• Like 2

For anyone whose into the Lego games on consoles, if you haven't already get the Lego Movie one, it's fantastic! Of course you need to have both seen and loved the movie itself but having played most of the Lego games on Xbox this is right up there with the best of them.

Agreed - I do find it much easier than previous Lego-licensed games, but it does make the resulting game a lot better for broader audiences :)

I wish LEGO City Undercover would have been ported to the Xbox 360. I would like to play that game, but I don't own a Wii U (despite being deeply attached to everything Nintendo since the NES). It's like Grand Theft Auto meets LEGO City.

This is the newest Technic set I got. I saw it numerous times on the store shelves, and when it got reduced from Euro 49 to Euro 39, I couldn't resist anymore:

Sariel's hamster is adorable, isn't it?

Here's another review for the same car, this time by the Jang from UltimateRC and JangBricks:

Awseome yeah thats it god wish still had to pass on to our kids we may have one day!

• Like 1

Awseome yeah thats it god wish still had to pass on to our kids we may have one day!

True,,,you must have it soon! :)

I saw the Kwik e mart looks amazing, just like Simpsons house even if I could afford there is no where to show it off in out house and my wife would think I am nuts lol. But I guess most of these pricy lego sets are bought by adults?

I hear that Simpsons mini figures release 2 is coming out in May so will get some of them might even but a whole box!

• Like 1

I had the same issue with space, I had a huge collection with hundreds of sets and figures but most of it lived in boxes so I sold almost all of it. Kept my Simpsons figs and a few others but sold the complete collection of series figures.

I'll defo buy the series 2 Simpsons figures, some really good ones coming up!

There's a Simpsons House kit upstairs, my missus is saving it for a rainy day. There was a knock at the door yesterday while she was out, and the postman handed over a massive box. It's the new Kwik-E-Mart kit. D'oh!

My Lego, ahem... My sons Lego collection is still growing.

Latest sets are Green Latern vs Bizarro, and a guardians of the galaxy set.

I found a few bargains in tesco recently, including a microfighters star destroyer for £2.50 :)

Will there be good place to buy 2nd Simpsons mini figures online? is it worth buying a whole box?

Will there be good place to buy 2nd Simpsons mini figures online? is it worth buying a whole box?

Your Best choice is at: www.bricklink.com

Enjoy!

Are they in Asda etc yet? I doing think i will go 60-70 for full set lol

Are they in Asda etc yet? I doing think i will go 60-70 for full set lol

I think if you are a VIP Member At LEGO, Then you might Grab the Box!...CHeck with Them!...All new sets are always available to VIP Members before it reaches to rest !

I can't believe I've not read through or commented on this thread yet! Nice to see some of the older kits, reminds me of all the Lego I used to get as a kid. Pretty much every birthday/Christmas, if it wasn't a Transformer or He-man, it was Lego. Police stations, fire stations, petrol stations, technic, space, my brother and I had a pretty even share!

I remember one Christmas my parents bought me a pneumatic forklift truck, and my mum spent all of boxing day helping me build it! My brother was more into the space lego, he had a set with a monorail.

I'm very happy my son is into lego now, I tried for ages when he was younger to spark his interest, but now he loves it! He got all or the Arctic sets for Christmas except the plane.

I found most of one of the original test cars in a charity shop in Horsham last weekend, set 8860. Its missing a few parts, but for £8, I'm sure I can find them!

I decided to try and sort out some of my Son's mini-figure collection...

IMG_20150504_131916_zps0efd3440.jpg

Not quite sure why I bothered now :)

• Like 1

I decided to try and sort out some of my Son's mini-figure collection...

Not quite sure why I bothered now :)

Mate!..if these Minifigures are of Vintage ones,,,then consider them gone to me looooooooool

• Like 1

Mate!..if these Minifigures are of Vintage ones,,,then consider them gone to me looooooooool

No they're all newish really, a few exclusive ones, most have swapped heads/legs/bodies etc

He loves mixing and matching, it drives me mad :lol: