@GregM

That was a really cool video, thanks.

My parents actually still have some Lego bricks from the 50's that they claim were made by license in Norway. My father lived close to the factory.

There are also some semi-compatible bricks of an unknown brand from the same period in the box. I might have to dig these out and try to find some info on them on line. My mother were given these because Lego hadn't gotten around to making slanted roof bricks yet.

My 2-year old calls them 'yuck bricks' ;-)

• Like 1

I have these and they are so nice sets! :)..I love the Cargo Train More as it has more stuffs and features!

Cargo train is great, my wife had a moan about me buying it, but when I came home from work I found that she had started building it :lol:

Finished this last night.

X8qt4LIB_zpsbeazcbuh.jpg

75104 Kylo Ren Command Shuttle, did a mod for the wings as per countless YouTube vids B)

• Like 3

Another Cobi for me, just had to have it, while waiting for the 2016 technic kits.

DSC_565501_zpsxjcvmd9z.jpg

• Like 1

I've just bought the F40 set, may start building that tonight, then I'll need to find it a home!

• Like 1

screen-shot-2016-01-2ybpib.jpg

Preview of the Lego Technic Porsche 911, following in the second half of 2016.

I wonder if they keep the prototype disguise stickers for the actual release.

Source: http://thelegocarblog.com/2016/01/26/technic-porsche-911-42056-set-preview/

I've just bought the F40 set, may start building that tonight, then I'll need to find it a home!

What a fantastic Creator kit! Hope you like it.
  • Like 2

I was hoping that Porsche would have been out by April, then my parents could have bought it for my birthday! I nodded off on the sofa last night, so the F40 is still sitting and patiently waiting for me to build it! Maybe tonight!

Oh and thanks for the link above, I can see me spending hours looking through that!

The 911 is a must for me along with the claas tractor. But like tamiya, there Are just to many kits i want.

• Like 1

The 911 is a must for me along with the claas tractor. But like tamiya, there Are just to many kits i want.

True mate. And the wallet will always Zeroes loool

That Porsche 911 kit is a must in my list. Planning to buy 5 kits...

Why 5?

Why not 4? Or 6?

I don't understand you sometimes mate :lol:

• Like 1

Why 5?

Why not 4? Or 6?

I don't understand you sometimes mate :lol:

LooooL

Cos i need only 5:

-1 for me to build

-1 for me to keep it NIB.

-1 for my brother.

-2 for Sale.

Cheers ;-)

Same here, can not justify more stuff like models lol, as have RC stuff, lego and like model film memorabilia, have Hot toys 1/6th scale Alien loader, and Robocop and Ed-209 huge things!

I guess it must be adults mostly buying these higher end lego and technic sets. As usual though id build but then not really use or play with them lol.

i dropped a few hints about this but it looks like Santa has gone a bit deaf... :(

mercedes-benz-arocs-3245-launched-it-s-a

Seeing how stupid the prices have gone for the Technic Unimog (which I have tucked away safe), I thought I might as well grab one of these now. Ordered today. Good luck getting it through the letterbox Postie...

StrokerBoy, on 17 Feb 2016 - 4:36 PM, said:

Good luck getting it through the letterbox Postie...

If everything fails, your postman could always break the kit box and pour its content part for part in your letterbox.

Just kidding. :)

• Like 3

I finished building the F40 last night, great amount of detail but its quite fragile to the point of me not wanting to pick it up at the moment! I will post some pictures up later if I can.

• Like 1

I finished building the F40 last night, great amount of detail but its quite fragile to the point of me not wanting to pick it up at the moment! I will post some pictures up later if I can.

Photos are MUST! looooooooooool

Hope you had a great fun time!

Cheers

• Like 1

The wife just build Louvre, from the architecture series. Looks pretty good.

• Like 1

I bought this last month as a Christmas present for my son.

IMG_20160121_132933_zpsdsxtfwfy.jpg

It's currently sat in the loft where it will stay till December :)

• Like 1

My son Ben badly wants that but its getting harder to find now and ebay prices are stupid (no real surprise there!).

I have a few of the Architecture sets too, I'll have to grab a few pics of those too, along with the Nano Bricks I have (boy are those fiddly!)

• Like 1

Stangely I just finished my F40 the other night too, it'd been sitting in a box since last year.

Excellent model I thought, the engine bay and bonnet all suberb.

I didn't notice it being that fragile, but I didn't try to woosh it or anything, it just went on the shelf next to the Mini and the Camper :lol:

• Like 2

I bought this last month as a Christmas present for my son.

IMG_20160121_132933_zpsdsxtfwfy.jpg

It's currently sat in the loft where it will stay till December :)

Today i started building this set. So far done with the 3 planes ( bag 1 ).

Love this set as it looks like the vintage releases back then...:-)

• Like 1

Lol I didn't 'woosh' mine, just whilst building the front end, the rear door flipped open and it fell off! Fixed that back on, the bit behind the seats fell out! Fixed that back on, the dash fell out, by now I'm almost ready to throw it at the wall, but then I thought, no, you just spent the best part of two evenings building this, just be calm and put it back together! So its back together in one piece, few photos taken, and its now on a shelf which needs reorganising so that the camper van and the architecture ones I have can all sit together and be left alone in case they fall apart too!

• Like 1