I bought this last month as a Christmas present for my son.

IMG_20160121_132933_zpsdsxtfwfy.jpg

It's currently sat in the loft where it will stay till December :)

It's a great kit, I got it for my birthday a couple of years back, I never got to build it though as my daughter did😀
  • Like 2

Glad I got Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! when I did, it was reduced from £79.99 to 69.99 at toys r us, and I had a £20 voucher from their Xmas promotion so got a nice set for a good price for once :)

It was actually shown as retired on the Lego site when I ordered it from tru.

• Like 1

screen-shot-2016-01-2ybpib.jpg

Preview of the Lego Technic Porsche 911, following in the second half of 2016.

I wonder if they keep the prototype disguise stickers for the actual release.

Source: http://thelegocarblog.com/2016/01/26/technic-porsche-911-42056-set-preview/

Oh my dear lord YES!!!! That is stunning, apparently the camo livery is staying. :)

James

:)

What a fantastic Creator kit! Hope you like it.

• Like 1

Having the week off, but with kids catching some fever, we decided to try and build all their Lego, as everything was dissassembled, and sorted in colors!!! After a few days we're about 2/3 done. Sorry for the bad quality of the picture.

IMG_2573_zpsll6amak2.jpg

• Like 6

Great stuff Klausen, my boys are 4 & 7 with lots of Lego so I totally relate to this.

We've started using zip-lock bags for any Lego kit that gets broken down either accidentally or deliberately, but mostly by "other people's kids".

All the parts go in a zip-lock bag together. Instructions are all zip-lock bagged as well. Instructions are categorised City, Star Wars, Ninjago etc. On those days we can grab a bag, find the instructions and build away !

• Like 1

Makes good sense, but don't it take up a lot of space that way?

The way we've done it takes ages sorting though :)

Yeah Lego is taking over my house, built, bagged or otherwise !

• Like 1

My son is happy as we went to Toys R Us in Woking and they had Benny's spaceship spaceship SPACESHIP for £49.96! Bargain! He started building it but sadly I had to take him home so its there for next weekend!

I bought the Speedracers Audi R8LM and R18 Lemans cars, and the Mini-rigs AT-AT, I'll add some photos soon!

An all-out LEGO weekend! Winner!

25% discount at toy's R us this weekend so i dropped by to get the Acros i have wanted for so long :)

DSC_5701_zpsvxd07mpk.jpg

• Like 4

25% discount at toy's R us this weekend so i dropped by to get the Acros i have wanted for so long :)

DSC_5701_zpsvxd07mpk.jpg

An Amazing Set Bro!....you will have a great time building this Monster :-)

• Like 1

I'm regretting not buying Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! Knowing my weak disposition it'll probably come back to haunt me with a vengeance.

I'm trudging along in the build of my 10221 Super Star Destroyer, by this rate I'll probably finish it in 2025, having built about 2 % of it in a year. I have finished two 10225 R2D2 though, so there's always that. But I still have to/should build the 10240 Red Five X-wing and the 75095 Tie-Fighter before buying more Lego sets.

• Like 1

An Amazing Set Bro!....you will have a great time building this Monster :-)

Sure do looking forward to build it, but for now keeping it NIB until a rainy day :)

Went a toy fair at Sandown Race Course last weekend, bought a retired Lego At-At for £80, said it was complete but had a couple of bits missing, hoping they will turn up on ebay one day or the seller is at the next toy fair.

My son is really pleased with his Benny's Spaceship, well worth the £50 he paid for it, and they seem to be all gone from our local Toys R Us now. I bought another Speed Racers set with the Porsche 918, these are great little sets, so may try and get them all. Waiting on the big Porsche 911 to come out now!

...said it was complete but ha d a couple of bits missing, hoping they will turn up on ebay one day...

https://www.bricklink.com/ is what you need. I bought a secondhand Lego Technic Space Shuttle (it's ace) and in the process of building it, discovered about a dozen bits were missing. Got them all from there easily.

• Like 1

DSC_5701_zpsvxd07mpk.jpg

20% off on Amazon in the states over the weekend. Naturally, mine arrived yesterday. Enormous box is enormous.

• Like 1

Mokei Kagaku just posted this on FB

Watch it 'til the end ;)

• Like 3

Now that's a great LEGO Super Champ. Thanks for sharing!

It must have been hard to pull off such a thing. It doesn't look like it would be very rugged, blame it on the flexing flat chassis. Video-wise, the overuse of transition effects make it hard for me to watch it and make out the small details.

• Like 1

Video-wise, the overuse of transition effects make it hard for me to watch it and make out the small details.

Agreed - I couldn't watch to the end because of that...

• Like 1

I finally got to see the mindstorm latest version in real life action, and i was hooked right away. That is a kit i just have to get both for myself but also because i see the learning potential in it for my 5 year old kid. So hopfully the saving for the kit start now (Mr tamiya, must not come with to many new or re-releases now:p )

• Like 1

I finally got to see the mindstorm latest version in real life action, and i was hooked right away. That is a kit i just have to get both for myself but also because i see the learning potential in it for my 5 year old kid. So hopfully the saving for the kit start now (Mr tamiya, must not come with to many new or re-releases now:p )

Haha...if Tamiya came up with interested or long waited kits, then all the plans will evaporate. Ssme here mate :-)

• Like 1