13 hours ago, WillyChang said:

haha it's a slippery slope, the rabbit hole runs deep :ph34r:

Blue cargo train 60052 is a fantastic parts pack if you're looking for train track. I bought 2 thinking i'd build a big layout, even bought the train station set with yellow taxi & eyeing the white bullet train... but nah, can't find the space for a layout :( ended up reselling off the cargo train sets for like $240ea. 

Gee that's cheap $240.  Like most things i like . I need space . So it's going to have to happen :D . This is the most fun , relaxing 

thing i have done for some time .  May put in more shelfs , benchs etc to fit things in . I know it can be done . :lol:. .. 

Its the space thing I have to along with RC to many lego to display now and none is allowed downstairs!!! if we do extension will have some high level shelfs for lego/rc hehe.

Lately been far to much more lego than RC! need to stop buying either really and finish kits I have to.

• Haha 1

On 05/02/2018 at 7:48 AM, Robert5000 said:

. Putting on some music and getting down on the floor with my nephews for a few hours, or sitting down at a table with a pint of bitter and just loose myself in the bricks is the closest thing I come to ZEN. 

I had the pleasure of doing that today with some new arrivals:

t0i77n.jpg

Lego vehicles get my attention easily, and I took an opportunity to order some thanks to a gift card. This pair came in at budget.

The Race Plane was a fun little build, down to the decals:

2gtsuo0.jpg

I had "a little help" for the other one, though ;)

34zewt5.jpg

We built this one following the instructions closely:

1z3ro8n.jpg

I think that is why, despite his civil construction background, we were able to tackle this project:

10mvlzc.jpg

Though he pointed out that he is a Master Builder now:

2r4q735.jpg

Our work impressed a few:

2a9pgsz.jpg

And then he carried us to the finish:

i1aesy.jpg

jijgj8.jpg

juh947.jpg

He got to pose with the eventual aviators:

2vk00vo.jpg

And then we sent them off:

13z2wr5.jpg

All in all, a good day :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Ok , this stuff is following me home :lol: .  

ED58E57B-21BB-4AFF-AABD-9C58A6D81C5C_zps

• Like 4

Ohhh nice, I have not got any of the city buildings yet, mainly as don't have space.  Look amazing though saw the review of the new Diner recently and the old fishing store.  I think though if get one will want more!!

• Haha 1

Those are Creator Expert aka "Modular" ... SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE :lol:

Brickbank & Detective are current lineup, Restaurant still hanging around some places & if you're really lucky might find some PetShop still about ^_^ 

Haven't yet checked if latest release Diner has turned up downunder yet.

• Like 1

Perhaps your little expert builders would like to take this big jigger for a spin Grastens?

IMG_1758.JPG

• Like 2

Am sooo tempted to buy the new Technic Mack Anthem Truck and Trailer, its £140rrp (which is actually a great price Imo) ,but I have the chance of getting it for £100. Decisions, decisions .........

James.

4 hours ago, Jim_GT-R said:

Am sooo tempted to buy the new Technic Mack Anthem Truck and Trailer, its £140rrp (which is actually a great price Imo) ,but I have the chance of getting it for £100. Decisions, decisions .........

James.

Nice, I’ve never met a Technic Truck I didn’t like ;)

15 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

Perhaps your little expert builders would like to take this big jigger for a spin Grastens?

IMG_1758.JPG

Certainly more so than going up in the air again!

10zz815.jpg

k024w9.jpg

Although it looks like at least 6 - 7 of them will be needed to drive that thing, whereas only one is required for this plane :P

I ordered another Creator Propeller Plane; I liked the first one that much, and maybe working with twice the parts can lead to something interesting... In the meantime, the aviation theme continues with this one that I threw together. I had to compromise in a few areas so I could build a second one.

• Like 1

My wife cracks up at times, as I have aload of my Star Wars lego on display in the livingroom with custom made plaques. :) Will need to post up some pics.

James.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim_GT-R said:

My wife cracks up at times, as I have aload of my Star Wars lego on display in the livingroom with custom made plaques. :) Will need to post up some pics.

James.

Rather she 'cracks' up than throw's it out the window :). I loved the early 80's space lego and I can't help see the resemblance between their helmets and the one on my Buggy Champ driver's head :lol:. Once I'd got the Technical Lego Car Chassis for Christmas with the 3 speed gearbox, adjustable seats, suspension, moving engine, (that I put the con rods behind the pistons in wrong the first time round so it locked the engine and the rear wheels wouldn't turn the first time round)  then that was it for me then Technic from there.

My son inherited my Lego, and added sooooooooo much Star Wars its ridiculous. The last one he built a few years ago was a Gigantic Star Destroyer. He must have got he's fill after that as it was the last one!! I think he still hankers for the Death Star, but his mean Father never got him that one :blink:.

Just started collecting old school 12v LEGO trains for my grandchildren .

0C6B2D7F-6369-46D3-8DF1-2EE9FC368277.jpeg

• Like 5

They look amazing big to! I need to stop buying lego just because of space to show them off lol.

Video of the forthcoming 42083 1:8 Bugatti Chiron.  WANT. B)

this must the vid over on Euro bricks technic forum peeps are saying wrong to see, but it seems typical for leaks now for everything.  must be leaked by some one at lego to!

does look great mmmmm

On 15 February 2018 at 7:49 AM, matman said:

Ok , this stuff is following me home :lol: .  

ED58E57B-21BB-4AFF-AABD-9C58A6D81C5C_zps

Nice!

The Diner (with gym and recording studio above) is my current favourite of that range...

Don't forget your KraGle ;o)

Jx

21 hours ago, lee1980 said:

this must the vid over on Euro bricks technic forum peeps are saying wrong to see, but it seems typical for leaks now for everything.  must be leaked by some one at lego to!

does look great mmmmm

Well it is officially out in the wild now so I have updated the video. :)

Going to wait at that price, but also I think need to decide as got the Porsche in box, but don't have enough room to display both if ever build both! 

Aggghhhhhhh lol

12 minutes ago, lee1980 said:

Going to wait at that price, but also I think need to decide as got the Porsche in box, but don't have enough room to display both if ever build both! 

Aggghhhhhhh lol

Yeah I have the Porsche too but this is still a must have. I won't be paying £329 for it though. I'm sure it will be available for around the £250 mark at certain retailers by Xmas.

14 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Yeah I have the Porsche too but this is still a must have. I won't be paying £329 for it though. I'm sure it will be available for around the £250 mark at certain retailers by Xmas.

Me to want want! Though do wonder what car will be next I might prefer as reckon they will do more maybe one every 2-3 years!

I think I got Porsche for £160 or £180 a year or so ago.  Lego has taken over RC at the mo, got the UCS MF still in box to lol now that needs a huge space!!!

I saw the Chiron on display today at my local Lego store. To be honest it's not as impressive looking in the flesh as the Porsche. If I buy it then it will be for the build experience more than anything.

Thanks for letting us know, seems a lot of complaints on technic forums about all sorts. I think some similar issues to Porsche to.  At the mo think will get other lego architecture sets.