Yes and no. They are still bootlegs since they are produced without the license of the Alien franchise.

Well im still keeping it! Lol not had time to build it yet, just finished an official lego beatles yellow submarine!

Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. :D

I treated myself to the Lego Technic Ultralight Helicopter some months ago.

So cute <3 I wonder if I should build the B-model as well, which has a striking resemblance to Hikaru Ichijo's Fan Racer, shape, propulsion, colour scheme & all.

Lol, I need to stop buying sets as running out of room fast!

Thats cute not seen it before, do like the new jet plane but again its pretty big to.  Need to either store some or RC cars to make room lol

Finally finished it, a few bits missing though I could of lost them as end up with bits in bowls on sofa etc though never lost any other bits from lego sets lol.

I like it looks really good and great proportions and details, will for sure consider the standing alien warrior next.

IMG_3909.JPG

IMG_3908.JPG

• Like 1

The rumours about a re release of 10179 UCS MIllenium Falcon, or a new UCS Millenium Falcon are getting more persistent by the day. It'll probably end up with nothing, but if it's true I will absolutely expletive expletive expletive with joy.  It is 40 years since A New Hope, and 10179 was released in 2007 so maybe, but probably not. 

Is this gona be the huge one and like £500-600, I don't think I could justify it but wow if it is this sorta size and price.

Yes, speculations has it it'll be the same size, or bigger, than the 10179 and a lot of people are predicting this'll put it in the £500+ category. Which is a scandalous amount of money for a Lego set. That said, I'd have to have it if they actually release it. I do hope it's prized about the same as the original though, which was around £350 here in Norway. 

Seems number will be 75192 maybe, I think I would have to go for it to but maybe as in investment and not build it like but keep new in box.  Thats if it arrives in good condition.  Most of my lego/technic sets usually have a ding or crush mark on them when arrive.

I have lego VIP so maybe be early access as did on London bus set.  Keep an eye out 1st September!

As there was apparently a huge white box next to London bus box and this is a big box, teasing us lol

I think 300-400 will be better!

• Like 1

I think/hope early access would be likely. And yes, the box next to the London bus sort of dwarfed it -so fingers crossed! 

yea they keep showing with ideas sets or creator lol, seen others say maybe its a huge london eye set etc.  I guess death star is around £400 so this could be easily £600 here in UK, where am i gona hide this from wife!!!!

• Like 1

New Big blue towtruck looks pretty good! :D

Dragged home a swag of little green RC Tracked Vehicle 42065, they're a super blast!!

7 hours ago, lee1980 said:

I guess death star is around £400 so this could be easily £600 here in UK, where am i gona hide this from wife!!!!

I've already said to Her that if this actually turn out to be a millenium falcon I am going to buy two, and yes I know that's probably mental and I do love you, please don't send me to the loony bin. 

According to the video LEGO put on twitter a minute ago it is a star wars set, it is the biggest yet, the relasedate is october first. I'm not able to puzzle out what it is though. 

https://twitter.com/LEGO_Group/status/897489066425552901

EDIT: someone a lot smarter than me has done this, not sure if worlds biggest troll or a saint 

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 18.20.43.png

Sure looks like MF then got to be really if its a star wars set.

Be interesting to see if there is a VIP date before 01.10.17.  And can it be sent double boxed etc to preserve the box as this could be a big collectors item like other sets.  I would be in 2 minds whether to build or not! 

lol for sure would not be able to buy 2! plus we are on market to move house so be hard to hide this!!!!

This does indeed look like the dogs dangly bits, but I agree with TeaMonster, it might be star killer bare -but why on earth should they release three death stars and just one proper MF? So I'm going with the falcon. 

Haven't we had enough of the Falcon by now? :unsure:

I guess TC member Falcon#5 would say you can't have enough sexy mother falcons in your fleet... Wouldn't he?

On 26.8.2017 at 8:50 PM, Wez-li said:

Haven't we had enough of the Falcon by now? :unsure:

For me there has sort of only been one Falcon up until now -the 10179, so I'm really happy to get a new UCS Falcon. Though I do see the point of those who'd rather have something new. I wouldn't mind an UCS AT-AT, but not instead of the Falcon.