Its not much bigger they say but more detailed and changeable parts.  I need to know how big box is to see if can hide it somewhere at home lol!!!

It does look impressive, i guess will be interesting to see how popular this compared to like the death star as that never like sold out and that was about £400-450 still get I think to.

If can order on 14th Sept, Im on holiday following week, so will have to not order unless its not coming until October.  I will once got home be able to hide in loft space lol.

There doesn't seem to be a limited first edition run, and with that price tag who knows how fast it'll disappear. My guess is that we'll be able to buy this in stores for a couple of years, though you never know. 

I'll be ordering on the 14th, but even though I said I'd get two the price in Norway is 845 of her majesty's pound so I'm starting to think I'll just buy one now and then bide my time until a sale on lego.com or black friday or whatever. 

Would imagine not, yea hope so think i will have to wait and see when dispatch date will be.

Deff only one for me, though im sure if could keep one boxed and pristine be a good investment.

If we sell house and move will have to wait then! 

looks really good, I want the new BB8 to!

The BB8 looks really cool to though not quite round it has great little technic bits for head move and and stuff, i was surprised by it.

must resist........

Does seem a bit much and others have said profits not dropped that much to warrant staff loss, but I guess maybe have got to big to carry on as are.

I do think there is to much now and to many licensed things, i guess when young it was lego city etc.

Now older it is nice to have proper licensed stuff to but it costs I guess to.

Maybe new MFC will make or break them!!! 

City is current modern theme :) you mean old Lego System Town? :D 

Thought it quite intriguiging that past CEO (1st non-family as CEO) of 12-13yrs has become Chairman and is now sacking the CEO of 8mths to put a different guy in... deckchairs on the Titanic?! 

2yrs ago Lego was crazy popular following The Lego Movie and their SW franchise in leadup to Rogue One... toy shop shelves were raided bare for Xmas 2015. 

Would've been hard act to follow, as Lego Batman Movie fizzled IMHO and lord knows what they're doing with ScoobyDoo and Angry Birds, sure don't look like they milked those much. Adventure Time is only a Ideas one-off, weird. 

Downunder is doubly weird as Lego Australia is happily releasing the movie-theme sets even when the movies hasn't appeared in cinemas yet. 

I was sure somebody knows what they're doing at HQ, they're the poster boy for corporate turnaround right??... :ph34r:

Yeah not sure what was called back then, i guess just do remember then nothing like branded or licensed.

Does seem its tailed off now and there is to much to buy to really and some sets are really pricy to be kids toys.

Latest lot of star wars look amazing but again far to many!

I don't have any star wars lego yet though either.  Though very tempted by new falcon just because its huge!

They did similar with pirates of Caribbean ship wasn't it shown before film was in cinema so we knew how ship opened up like!

Pretty funny this one, a bit pricey due to two motors and remote control. Feels a little unfinished (can't even pick it up by the cabin, since it lacks a locking mechanism)

IMG_20170909_122847_HDR.jpg

12 hours ago, danb1974 said:

Pretty funny this one, a bit pricey due to two motors and remote control. Feels a little unfinished (can't even pick it up by the cabin, since it lacks a locking mechanism)

42065 is a hoot!! Fantastic little tracker... afaik it's the cheapest pricepoint for a Lego set with full RC gear!! Been waiting all year for them to turn up downunder & find a decent discount... the planets finally aligned last month and a few acquired... great fun!!

We only run it indoors, outside is too rough on the components. Have never had the body flip over in indoors use, but yeah ppl picking it up like a WildOne get a surprise. 

Also wanted to changeout the green to build a fleet of different colours but takes too many pieces :( given up, only change the black stripe now.

Some sets passed to best and he's built the B-model which looks ok. My current runner has been madeover <_< by the kids into a 2-seater :unsure: which I when I stopped driving it... I'll be demanding it gets rebuilt to OE soon as they aren't playing with anymore either.

Do we know if the 75192 Falcon will be limited in numbers to the point that you have to get one on release date? Or will this be available for a good while at retailers like Amazon?

If Tesco do a Lego offer this Xmas similar to last year's, whereby they knocked down the prices by 1/3 then I could be tempted to get one of these.  No way would I pay £650 for it though. £450 and we may be talking.

• Like 1

I doubt anybody knows as ever its a risk to not buy.  Already seein on ebay from last nites launch in UK, with signed by designer and vip card, probably sell for a fortune to.

Can order from 7:30am if VIP member UK time.  I got the Sarturn V rocket but that looks like its in very short supply then this expensive!!

I am able to afford at mo but whether I should or not if another question lol, more based on space and getting it home really to.  As have the Porsche, bucket loader, and London bus to still to build!

Already built nuts!  Well I can't even add one to my basket, keeps signing me out etc, probably a good thing lol!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, lee1980 said:

Well I can't even add one to my basket, keeps signing me out etc, probably a good thing lol!

Took me nearly 40 minuets but I eventually managed to put an order in, no confirmation e-mail yet!     

Awesome, it does look amazing and not to huge actually but a good size.  I didn't really try as know not right time for me, just hope it does not become unavailable later in year when I will be in a better position to buy like.

15 minutes ago, lee1980 said:

Awesome, it does look amazing and not to huge actually but a good size.  I didn't really try as know not right time for me, just hope it does not become unavailable later in year when I will be in a better position to buy like.

I was 50/50 but new I would regret not getting it so I took the plunge.  Just need to find somewhere to put it and I'm going to have to cut back on Atomic Burger for a while :)

Edited by El Dougo

Seems can't back-order now either so will have to see on 1st now.  The wife thought i was mad getting the Porsche and got that for 200 or 175.

I wasn't such a big star wars fan when younger but more so new with recent new films and lego.

This is like a must purchase in some ways hehe.

Want to see the instructions to, hopefully be online soon.

Wifey decided I should get the Lego Saturn V set for my birthday - tried to order online this morning, initially it said you could order for delivery early October but this quickly changed to out of stock so guess the next delivery is all sold out - but phoned the local Lego store at Bluewater where they had some in stock and reserved one, drove up there and duly purchased.

They have about a dozen left at present if anyone is interested.

Chatting to one of the staff about the Millennium Falcon which went on sale today - they had 31 of them which were all sold out within 30 mins of the store opening - people queuing outside before opening time. £650 a go...WOW !

Lego had officially stated last week that it will still be manufactured and sold up until the end of 2018 !! so should be plenty for sale until summer next year Imo.

I bought the Chewbacca buildable figure which is pretty good even if the colour is a mile out which surprised me from a company like lego. :( . Also bought the Last Jedi Heavy Assault Walker (not built yet) but looks like a good build and will sit nice next to my AT-AT and AT-ST.

James.

I see never saw that, i think always like this with tamiya and lego, will i miss out like.

i got the new lego bb8 to build on our hols looks cool with its wobbly head!

I bought the Chewbacca build-a-figure, he's great!

My favourite theme at the moment is the Speed Champions, I've grabbed all of it bar the current McLaren set thats £85, so I'm waiting for the price to fall a little or if Tesco do a sale again.