No they're all newish really, a few exclusive ones, most have swapped heads/legs/bodies etc

He loves mixing and matching, it drives me mad :lol:

Lool...yest i can see that..OMG..me too gone mad with all these Mixing and Changing :)

• Like 1

Tried my best to sort out the figures.

IMG_20150508_172838_zps6315a9fd.jpg

Some right, some wrong, still got plenty to do :rolleyes:

Got to own up...after getting the 1st set of Simpsons mini-figs, the wife came home with a few packets of the series 2 Simpsons figures...inevitably there are a few duplicates - so if anyone is up for some swapsies I have spare :

Homer

Dr Hibert

Lisa

Moleman

Need :

Maggie

Milhouse

Comic Book Guy

Professor Frink

Patti ? ( Blue dress / red beads )

Smithers

Have completed set :) if needing feeling tips:-

BARTMAN: the catapult Y

HOMER: 2x2 tile + big BALD head

MARGE: 1x2 tile + longest knobbly head (gee its nearly as big as HDG's suit!)

LISA: spiky head, kid legs... odd shaped cat

MAGGIE: spiky head, baby torso... skinnier longer dog with springy legs

PATTY: big round knobbly hair(helmet)

SELMA: flattened round knobbly hair, 2x2 tile

MOLEMAN: 1x2 tile, kid legs

KRABAPPEL: 2x2 tile, coffeemug

MARTIN: book

MASKED MILHOUSE: kid leg, colacan

COMICBOOK GUY: 2x2 tile + Squishy cup with pokey straw

WILLIE: the rubbery plunger head

SMITHERS: 2x2 plate

DOC HIBBERT: 2x2 tile + big head knobblier than Homer's

PROF FRINK: just the conical flask; head can feel like Homer/Marge/Doc

I bought some off lego mini figures site some were cheaper or same as in shops and got to choose ones I wanted only got 4 for now.

Yeah there's heaps of vendors... or Cracklink. Lego at 20-25% Off RRP is sweet.

Recent CMFs I've been picking up at various outlets mainly to makeup enough minimum purchase so that I get free parking hehe. I'd rather buy a coupla CMFs rather than paying half or a third that to the shopping centre's parking fee... that's like buying Lego at 33-50% Off right??? :D

DK Books have recently released a bunch of updated titles bearing new exclusive MFs too. Like white Boba Fett in the new SW Character Encyclopaedia.

I picked up one about 2 weeks ago from WHSmiths. Got it so my daughter would have something to make while we were waiting for her hospital appointment... of course it took her all of 10 seconds to put it together so didn't kill much time but ironically the mini-figure was Dr Hibbert [emoji6]

d5be4f327438b36699322d038f8ebbac.jpg

• Like 2

I been getting a few of simpsons figures series 2, got most of ones i want now, with only 2 of same lol!

Did anyone see doco on tv other week behind doors at Lego in Holland? one lucky guy got a job there as lego designer!

one cool set they showed was lego birds a UK guy designed and they built he gets a % of each sold.

There's a Lego Creator Ferrari F40 coming in August. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm curious what the average street price will be. Lego's suggested price of around 80 Euro seems a bit too high for my taste.

So I went to the LEGO store yesterday, saw the F40 on the shelve and couldn't resist anymore - I just had to get it!

89 Euro is a rather high price, but the cost might be due to that this set consists over 1000 parts and of course the Ferrari license.

th_WP_20150722_001_zps4vjefbg4.jpg

The build is very involving and satisfying. The car itself is a little bit smaller than one might expect - at that price point you'd expect a 1/10 scale car (similar to the Technic supercars), but it is rather 1/12 scale or smaller. But oh man, it is stuffed with bricks and so many nice details like the opening front and rear hatch, opening doors, pop-up headlights and even the motor is removeable.

So great!

I don't know if this set will be available as a regular release in August. I was only able to buy it this early with a (free) LEGO VIP subscription. There's no mention of it in the LEGO catalogue for July - December 2015, so I guess it might be a limited release only available online and in special stores? Let's hope there will be a regular release so the price could come down a bit.

Here's a review by Jang:

• Like 1

Really trying to not get back into Lego myself but the latest technic set due to be released are really drawing my attention.

Luckily they are around the same price as most tamiya re-res so I don't think I'll be buying any soon.

Chris

Hmmm thinking about the F40 for a birthday present to myself...but I also want a Smartwatch. The former will get built and I'll get told off for bringing in more clutter, whereas the latter will hopefully encourage me to get up off my backside and lose some weight...

Lego F40 it is then!

• Like 1

i joined the lego VIP thing, can order the F40 now before 1st Aug launch lol., be same here once built she will say wheres it going

• Like 1

I was in the Lego shop in the Trafford Centre today. Managed to leave with only a £30 hit on my credit card. Considering my lego-addict missus was with me, that's a result.

• Like 3

Great thing about Lego...there is no upper age recommendation :D

Got a load in the attic dating back from the 80's - mainly Technic & Model Team...might have to go have a rummage sometime soon.

• Like 1

Picked up a nice new set the other day, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine :) Looks a fun build. Also picked up some Cars 2 Lego sets that seem to have been discontinued for some time now for very cheap. :)

James

:)

Picked up a nice new set the other day, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine :) Looks a fun build. Also picked up some Cars 2 Lego sets that seem to have been discontinued for some time now for very cheap. :)

James

:)

Awesome, just built the Mystery Machine for my little guy yesterday, along with a mountain of new Star Wars and Pirates Lego purchased while on holiday.

I just spent the day at LEGOLAND Malaysia last Monday........... jealous anyone. Well you should be because LEGOLAND is flippin ALLTIME ! Took the wifee and my two boys who absolutely lost their junk with excitement.

If anyone wants some inside info or the lowdown on a trip to LEGOLAND, please shoot me a PM. Yes I do have pics if anyone is interested.

• Like 2

Couple of boxes arrived for my wife yesterday. I suspect they'll be the Big Bang Theory and Scooby Doo kits...

• Like 1

Yes I do have pics if anyone is interested.

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

I remember visiting Legoland Billund in 1995, where I acquired my Lego driving license. Good times!