vrs55

whats your favourite tv programes old and new

I thought this might be a good topic whats everyones favourite programes mines game of thrones,walking dead,breaking bad,vikings,still game,only fools and horses,auf wiedersenhen pet only up to series 3 on walking dead as don't have sky so watch it on blink box or love film also up to series for of breaking bad as watching it on dvd

Huge walking dead fan as well as revolution, falling skies and have quite a few 80s cartoon box sets ... Raccoons, around the world with willy fog, city's of gold etc. as for modern cartoons I'm not a big fan but I have grown fond of Ben and Holly's magic kingdom and jelly jams. ( I do have young chrildren!) or that's my excuse.

Chris

Huge walking dead fan as well as revolution, falling skies and have quite a few 80s cartoon box sets ... Raccoons, around the world with willy fog, city's of gold etc. as for modern cartoons I'm not a big fan but I have grown fond of Ben and Holly's magic kingdom and jelly jams. ( I do have young chrildren!) or that's my excuse.

Chris

what is falling skies about not heard of it

Aliens have invaded earth and enslaved the children. Not a bad program at all, season 4 Starts this June on fox.

Chris

Here's my list of favorite 10:

1. Six Million Dollar Man
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. The Fall Guy
4. The Dukes of Hazzard
5. Rockford Files
6. Adam 12
7. The Wizard (R.I.P. David Rappaport)
8. Walker Texas Ranger
9. Hardcastle & McCormick
10. High Tide

A couple of series that are awesome too are Married with Children, and Two and a Half Men. Oh, and I think Ned & Stacey was nice, too.

70s Kung Fu,

80s Miami Vice

90s Marry with Children

00s American Chopper

current Home Strange Home

My list would be

elementary

boardwalk empire

walking dead even after the rubbish season finale

modern family

fast and loud

true detective

and my guilty pleasure would be Sam and Cat with the kids.

tv from your childhood is never the same when you grow up

doctor who

star trek (original/next gen/voyager)

southpark

Family Guy

American Dad

Top Gear

I watched the first two or three series of Walking dead, I think at the third series it got too boring for me, 1/2 were very interesting but by series three I lost interest. I don't think there is any other TV prog I watch then the above :/ oh Eastenders ... but I blame the wife fo that one :P

Recently I would say

Peppa Pig

Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom

Paw Patrol

Tree Fu Tom

Thomas The Tank Engine

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Plus countless other kids program's....

That's all that seems to be on our TV at the moment thanks to my 3 year old son ha ha

• Like 1

I recently watch;

Roadkill

Family Guy

Workaholics

Fast and Loud

The Walking Dead (Just started watching)

Let's try some REAL nostalgia !

Taxi

Randall & Hopkirk ( Deceased )

Time Tunnel

The Avengers

The New Avengers

Land of the Giants

Tripods

The Tomorrow People

Blakes 7

Plus of course :

King of the Hill

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Futurama

...and loads more I can't think of right now !

z00ter walking dead season 4 was the best yet, this is coming from someone that nearly gave up on it in season 3.

season 4 mid season finale was the best episode by far, don't worry I wont say anything else for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

• Like 1

Just finished watching the shield on amazon great series going to starting watching the sopranos

Recently watched all 6 seasons of Breaking Bad and loved every episode. Has to be one of the best series ever made!

Am just catching up on Homeland as that passed me by and am loving that too.

I only have 2 episodes left to watch of Homeland then I'll be straight onto something else. Right now it's a toss up between The Sopranos, 24 and Walking Dead but I can't decide.

Recently watched all 6 seasons of Breaking Bad and loved every episode. Has to be one of the best series ever made!Am just catching up on Homeland as that passed me by and am loving that too. I only have 2 episodes left to watch of Homeland then I'll be straight onto something else. Right now it's a toss up between The Sopranos, 24 and Walking Dead but I can't decide.

The walking dead is very good I would really recommend the shield if you haven't seen it after I finished watching breaking bad I looked up what to watch and came across the shield there is 7 series with 88 episodes I am looking forward to starting the sopranos

I no particular order ...

Airwolf

The Fall Guy

Futurama

American Dad

Family Guy

Simpsons

True Blood

The Highway Man

Knightrider

Friends

Criminal Minds

The Closer

And loads others.

James

:)

I"m new here but will jump in on this one. Now, remember, I was between the ages of 3 and 9 when these aired originally):

"BJ & The Bear" (would love to have an R/C model of that truck but...my health won't allow me to build one - please read my profile for info).

"The Fall Guy"

"The A-Team"

"Airwolf" (Season 4 among us hardcore watchers and collectors does not exist in our minds because it was so horrible).

"Knight Rider"

Even at 38 y.o., I would love to have an actual working replica cockpit of AW - that would be a blast!! Also, there's an 800-scale R/C model of "Airwolf" (flyable) from Roban which is absolutely HUGE that would be amazing to fly!!

I"m new here but will jump in on this one. Now, remember, I was between the ages of 3 and 9 when these aired originally):

"BJ & The Bear" (would love to have an R/C model of that truck but...my health won't allow me to build one - please read my profile for info).

[...]

Here's one. I loved the series, and yeah, the truck was so cool!

2013-05-22_00-13-15_409_zps0c31cf32.jpg

2013-04-28_22-56-16_230_zps01d79e93.jpg

2013-07-28_11-56-58_596_zps87ea2cab.jpg

Anyway, as much as I loved BJ McKay's truck (and of course the terrific female truckers in the series), the semi I'd love to build from a 70's series would definitely be Will & Sonny's rig from the awesome Movin' On series:

2013-04-13_15-49-52_236_zps9e330753.jpg

2013-04-07_17-46-12_592_zpsd6339cc8.jpg

:)

• Like 2

Oldies would be :

The A team

Fawlty Towers

Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister

Men Behaving Badly

Astroboy

Starblazers

Monkey Magic