Sign in to follow this  
finallyfox075

What colour shell for this mongrel half breed Fox / Nova Fox

Hi TC,

So I'm at the end of my original Fox resto. Had more damage than I thought and the harder I looked the more cracks etc I found. Big quesion! What colour do I paint the shell? If it was closer to original I'd go with the standard colour. Given its now a half cast and brushless I think it needs a stand-out colour, any suggestions????

Cheers.

Will post photos when she's ready to jet!

Funky camo or apocalypse zombie livery. Make it proudly freakish and ready to stand out!

Funky camo or apocalypse zombie livery. Make it proudly freakish and ready to stand out!

Now that sounds good. Wanted something standout-ish but yep a camo job sounds awesome. Dont mind the dark stealth idea either, a contradiction I know.

Very simple....look at your very own logo finallyfox075. What color do you see? :D

Hey my daughter said the same thing, dad the fox blue on your avatar! so what to do?

Tamiya do a dark blue with a slight purple content - PS-35 Blue Violet.

Or PS-59 dark metallic blue,

or for something very dark (blue/black) there is a the PS Wolf Blue

all those would look fab against the gold wheels and the standard decal set.

You could also use some Fox mountain bike decals - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Sporting-Goods-/888/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=fox+decal

How about a four-part camouflage scheme using blue, white, black and grey? Very urban and edgy. Very unique.

some great suggestions here. I'm torn between a layered scheme like clear blue with gold final or clear red with smoke or black final but love the camo idea also. Two Shell's!!!!!!!

Tamiya do a dark blue with a slight purple content - PS-35 Blue Violet.

Or PS-59 dark metallic blue,

or for something very dark (blue/black) there is a the PS Wolf Blue

all those would look fab against the gold wheels and the standard decal set.

You could also use some Fox mountain bike decals - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Sporting-Goods-/888/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=fox+decal

Thanks for the sticker idea, Going to put the FOX with tail sticker on the wing i think.