bigoggy

Expensive vintage Tamiya.

1960? But the Dodge Charger was not out by then!

An intriguing piece of history.

If sold at the asking price that would be 1000x increase in value. Is like the old 3 spd sold for $275.00 when new, now is going for

$ 2,750,000 and the buyer still has to pay for the shipping cost!! I shouldn't compare...is like this tea cup from China that has only 9 in the world and was recently sold for $36.0 million. I guess I am just not rich enough...or crazy enough to consider the prizeless art objects around the world that commend more than some countries annual budget such as the USA.:-D:-D:-D

lol

wow... someone who is willing to drop asking price on that has more money than anyone I know. haha

lol

wow... someone who is willing to drop asking price on that has more money than anyone I know. haha

Lol The guy bought the cup for $36 million has a net worth of $900 million that we know of. Add in the Swiss or Camen accts over $1billion. Plus he was a school drop out and drove taxi before he made it BIG.

1960? But the Dodge Charger was not out by then!

An intriguing piece of history.

Talking to an oblivious newbie, boy... I just read "Year: ´60" I didn´t notice that ´ on it ^_^.

The sixties, clear now thanks to waterbok.

• Like 1

Did i read it correctly? Sold for $5500.00 big ones! Got to get out more and see what is happening.