Blitz Supra

Kyosho Scorpion Re Release at Shizuoka Hobby Show !

Ive never received a response to questions I have submitted to JR-RC. He is pretty bad.. So either he is overwhelmed or just doesn't care

• Like 1

Which store did these come from? I'm still waiting for mine from Jason. 3 months and still waiting.

I'm sure paypal has changed to 3 or 6 months to make a claim ?.

Sometimes speaking to a person at Paypal can help. Also if you made a payment through paypal using a credit card (instead of checking account) you can dispute it through the credit card.

I didn't ask how to cancel the order or file a Paypal claim or complain about JR-RC. I simply asked where he ordered the parts. I'm still waiting for an answer to that question. Thank you.

So why did you say your still waiting & it's been 3 months ?. On top of your question .

Still missing some details and electronics, but here is mine with all "important" hop ups

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still can't decide whether to mount the satin or black wheels...

• Like 3

Hi,

Probably been answered before.

But if I want to install the HG hopup shocks ,do I need to change the shock towers or anything else for them to fit?

thanks

Yes, you do need the Kyosho HD shock towers (or some DIY) as the HD shocks are longer.

So why did you say your still waiting & it's been 3 months ?. On top of your question .

You're right, I should not have posted how long I've been waiting since it was irrelevant to the question I was asking. I had no idea it would confuse the situation.

My Pargu Turbo Scorpion roof arrived this week, beautifully presented and packaged....but unfortunately I was dismayed to discover that it has scratches on it. Can't deny that I am a bit gutted about it as it is intended for shelf queen use only. Has anyone else bought one of them and had the same problem?

20141128_180149_zpsb3b50c8f.jpg

Will it sand or buff out ?. Thats not good news !. may have to talk to him & see what he can do ?.

Not worth painting it ? as an option .

Will it sand or buff out ?. Thats not good news !. may have to talk to him & see what he can do ?.

Not worth painting it ? as an option .

Nope. I tried polishing it out but it made no difference.

I am considering contacting Pargu and asking for a replacement. Does anyone have experience of their customer service with this kind of issue?

Guys can i have a honest opinion about this ? I have always liked the look of the Scorpion with its clean lines , simple but well designed chassis and what appears to be high quality cast parts . I also like its very scale appearance

However having built a rere Buggy Champ SRB and found it a real let down as a runner can i ask just how good the Scorpion is ? How well does it handle for example and is it reasonably fast ?

As a side issue Is the Beetle as good? - both are under consideration

I'am very very tempted to buy one and hop it up to the max but i don;t want another ' RC Icon ' that is a let down .

Sucks about the roof panel, I would send him pics, he should replace it.

Got lucky and and found an original nip for cheap, remember paying $50 for one a few years ago!

Boy how prices sure have come down, it's a great time to be in this hobby.

As for JRRC I ended up opening a case, could not get a response from him on a $200 + order, hate to say it but I'm done with him.

Have bought a lot of parts thru the years, no more. He made no replies to paypal either so I was refunded in full.

What a shame.

I've sent Pargu a message with the photo of the roof. Let's see what happens eh? :rolleyes:

Guys can i have a honest opinion about this ? I have always liked the look of the Scorpion with its clean lines , simple but well designed chassis and what appears to be high quality cast parts . I also like its very scale appearance

However having built a rere Buggy Champ SRB and found it a real let down as a runner can i ask just how good the Scorpion is ? How well does it handle for example and is it reasonably fast ?

As a side issue Is the Beetle as good? - both are under consideration

I'am very very tempted to buy one and hop it up to the max but i don;t want another ' RC Icon ' that is a let down .

By all accounts it completely wipes the floor with the re-release SRBs. Even more so if you fit it with all of the hop-ups. :)

My Pargu Turbo Scorpion roof arrived this week, beautifully presented and packaged....but unfortunately I was dismayed to discover that it has scratches on it. Can't deny that I am a bit gutted about it as it is intended for shelf queen use only. Has anyone else bought one of them and had the same problem?

Posted Image

I have one on order from him as well. I should receive it in the next week or so. Will let you know if I have any issues.

Pargu makes nice stuff, but his customer service is a bit lacking. Nonetheless I would contact him and if he doesn't respond, dispute it via PayPal / items not as described

I got a Pargu roof also, however, it came in perfect condition. I believe it is made of stainless steel. You will need a fairly durable abrasive to sand out the scratches, maybe emory cloth or some wet/dry sandpaper. Shoot for 400 grit or higher if you give it a try.

Pargu got back to me. They are sending me a replacement. B)

That's great news & service :D . he's good to deal with .

• Like 1

Nice, now you have one for a basher

I wonder if he grabbed the person responsible and dropped him off on the N Korean side for punishment

Nice, now you have one for a basher

I wonder if he grabbed the person responsible and dropped him off on the N Korean side for punishment

Controversial. :P

He said he would send the replacement "very soon". Not sure what the Korean interpretation is for that phrase mind you. I hope he means this month. :mellow:

It's probably like when Italians say, "it's close by, walking distance, just walk down that way and you will see the restaurant"

• Like 1

It's probably like when Italians say, "it's close by, walking distance, just walk down that way and you will see the restaurant"

Never heard of that one. I take it that means "not very accurate". :mellow: