backtomyroots

One R/C One Photo - Post Your Favourite.

Thread idea - post your favourite photo of your favourite r/c currently still in your collection.

Start I will.

InetRC Bat Chassis TXT-1.

img7434_14042014195332_1.jpg

• Like 12

Funny this thread came up - I was just about to post photos of my first sustained bash session of the year!

But my Striker is not involved in one of my favourite pictures; that would be my Lancia Rally:

IMAG4095.jpg

It is difficult to select just one, as I have several great shots of my Avante at full tilt, too. But a mud-covered Lancia Rally kicking up dust does it for me! It brings back memories of one of the best drives I have ever had in this hobby.

• Like 13

I've not many situational photos. Was going to post one if my recently rebuilt Clod but then I decided on egress - my own early 2013 Egra alongside it's vintage brother..

hairyogres_zps5a8650fe.jpg

• Like 4

I don't have anywhere near enough photos of my built cars, but this one is probably still my favourite.

mid_zpsa8f8b4f6.jpg

• Like 10

My Bruiser (re) last Year in its natural living space. My favorite Model and i love this pic with his nice colours, the big rock and the little bruiser.

bruiserrockrcce7.jpg

• Like 11

i am going to cheat a bit and post a picture of 3 of my dyna storm, since this picture i have another two :ph34r:

016_zps56ed7b80.jpg

the red and the green one are re-re pure shelf queens never run and never will. the blue one is in need of a light restoration, but will never be a shelf queen. my other 2 one is a 90's original that has been lightly restored the other one i dont know much about as it was just the buggy i got.

• Like 2

I always loved this shot of my Holiday Buggy, it was taken across the street from my house. I live in an area in Ontario called
"Cottage Country" so its fitting for a Holiday Buggy.

HBAttheRiver.jpg

• Like 7

Guys, you're giving me a hard time deciding what photo I should show. :)

img3563asfy8.jpg

Eventually, I went taking the thread description seriously to show the car that had most total runtime and reached the highest top speeds of my R/C car fleet. Please enjoy the Sand Viper!

The car is still in my collection, but is undergoing major changes in appearance at the moment. Until then, other cars like the Mad Bull and BMW Z4 are my current main runners. Their photos may look nicer than the Sand Viper one above, but are only done standing still, sadly no cool action pics of them.

• Like 7

o7q1_zpszxqp8poo.jpeg

I like this one, of my CC01 Pajero. Several people have commented that it looks like a fullsize. I really should take another photo of it - it looks even more realistic now that it has numberplates.

• Like 10

I have a ton of cars but this one is my favorite to run

image_zps231185c8.jpg

• Like 14

Hard to choose for sure, but one of my favorites. The FAV Willy Scorcher at the beach.

The sea was angry that day my friends...

willy_fav_scorcher_3.jpg

• Like 29

I just looked at these pics and "Liked" everyone here, will go through my own pics later tonight and pick one to post

The sea was angry that day my friends...

haha, Classic Seinfeld!

• Like 1

My friend Jake took a bunch of pics one day when we were out having fun. I absolutely love this pic with his post work. I think I need him to go out with me again soon.... B)

IMG_04491.jpg

• Like 11

This 6x6 is my son's favourite model in my collection, and hence the one I use the most. I've picked this photo from part way through the build as it shows the aluminium bodywork before it got painted.

img33435_06042013172855_1.jpg

• Like 5

This 6x6 is my son's favourite model in my collection, and hence the one I use the most. I've picked this photo from part way through the build as it shows the aluminium bodywork before it got painted.

img33435_06042013172855_1.jpg

Your son has a dad who makes awesome toys. Poor boy, life for him is all downhill from here. :lol:

• Like 2

Jugg2Built.jpg

I'm sure no one is surprised. This is right after build completion, before I got the decals on it.

• Like 3

I like this one because the car is a blur, but the dog is in sharp focus. My camera did a weird warpy thing to the car that makes it look like it's really cooking...

2012-10-02%252016.32.37.jpg

And it just so happens that I just took the Mid down off the shelf with the intent of putting some more "miles" on it this summer.

• Like 5