backtomyroots

One R/C One Photo - Post Your Favourite.

Had a great jolly boys outing at the beach with my brother, nephew and a selection of cars on the day this one was taken.

null_zpsf35c08e4.jpg

• Like 11

Ok, a really tough choice, but decided on this one from back in the late 80's on the front lawn of my parents house, Driven and photographed by myself as a High School kid B)

VintageRCfrom90s021_zps81f18dc3.jpg

• Like 6

Some really awesome pic's here.

Well this is one of my favourite pic;s of my BRAT in it's own element.

fridaybeach2044.jpg

• Like 26

^^ It's this photo that made me want a Brat in the first place ^^

• Like 1

Ok, a really tough choice, but decided on this one from back in the late 80's on the front lawn of my parents house, Driven and photographed by myself as a High School kid B)

VintageRCfrom90s021_zps81f18dc3.jpg

Hey, the 2014 TC photo contest will give an Egress to the best vintage picture... ;)

• Like 1

This 6x6 is my son's favourite model in my collection, and hence the one I use the most. I've picked this photo from part way through the build as it shows the aluminium bodywork before it got painted.

img33435_06042013172855_1.jpg

I love it!!!

If you did that one on a bigger scale imagine your son´s smile driving it from inside! Need to park it somewhere though :blink: .

Awesome thread, many cool RC's. My favourite RC currently in my collection is my CPE race Clod.

481719-editmode_zpsa4751620.jpg

• Like 7

What is this thing of beauty? Is there a build thread?

I love the other RC "junk" in the background of the photo too :)

This is another of my experiments that I wouldn't usually show but I liked how the picture turned out. Still working out the front and rear suspension. Here's one without all the "art" to get in the way. :)

2cec609fee27b95c2b765ba68b773873_zpsc1f6

• Like 2

What brand are those lovely slicks that fit the DT-01 wheels and where did you get them??!

• Like 1

Has any one used those wheels on the re-re sand rover? Seems like they would look pretty cool??

Here's my rere hotshot in a nice action shot. Actually paused the video it was from and took a screen shot.

51DF06C0-7556-4D75-BE65-804EA32FF97F_zps

• Like 3

What brand are those lovely slicks that fit the DT-01 wheels and where did you get them??!

They are some old IMEX Road Dawgs, eBay.

This is not my favorite because it is a good photo. In fact, it's junk. It's actually an un-retouched picture (I don't have a scanner) of a Polaroid photo that was taken in late summer 1984 on the night I finished my Super Champ and ran it on its maiden voyage. It is the only picture I have from that night.

This is what started my R/C passion. Everything can be blamed on that car. That is why it is my favorite. I still have the car. It is a bit more battle-worn now and the stickers were applied and are now peeling a bit and some parts wore out and were replaced and it's been rebuilt, but it still runs great.

IMG_1451.jpg

• Like 9