Sign in to follow this  
biggamehunter

the perfect storm

hi all i have been looking for an original dynastorm for quite some time now , but had no luck finding the right car for me, but eventually i discovered the perfect dynastorm at what i perceive to be a bargain price ! the car came this morning with full radio gear completely original , pink acto motor , and didnt even need a single screw ! i stripped it completely , deep cleaned rebuit it and just tidied the thing up , and wow im over the moon folks , the moral of the story is to hold out and the right car will come ! just so excited i wanted to share it , the wing decal is badly faded but i can live with that for now , cheers shaun

• Like 1

Nice find at a great price. Normally they are hammered at that price.

parts are an overpriced nightmare to find good luck with the decal's. EBay.de turned up my decal sheet. You just need to be patient.

• Like 1

Nice find at a great price. Normally they are hammered at that price.

parts are an overpriced nightmare to find good luck with the decal's. EBay.de turned up my decal sheet. You just need to be patient.

thanks greatly dave , your spot on mate , paitence has brought me the car so i will sit tight , just hoping someone here could help me out with an odd decal or partial sheet , ddaenden ( domonique) has been a huge help to me with this quest , just like to say a big thanks to dom and you guys for your time and input , cheers shaun

Looks great Shaun, even with the faded wing decal (for now). Dyna Storms drive awesome. Best 2 wheel drive buggy i ever drove.

On the point of having patience, i bought mine for 50 Euro including electronics and a Dyna Tech 02H at the time after a long long search. I spotted it in a picture of a lot sales on a local 2nd hand website and asked the owner if he would sell it separately and to my surprice he did.

I have been looking for an SRB for a decent price for many months now but to date, not much success. Sooner or later my patience will pay off though. :)

• Like 1

Looks great Shaun, even with the faded wing decal (for now). Dyna Storms drive awesome. Best 2 wheel drive buggy i ever drove.

On the point of having patience, i bought mine for 50 Euro including electronics and a Dyna Tech 02H at the time after a long long search. I spotted it in a picture of a lot sales on a local 2nd hand website and asked the owner if he would sell it separately and to my surprice he did.

I have been looking for an SRB for a decent price for many months now but to date, not much success. Sooner or later my patience will pay off though. :)

thanks loads mate for your help and time , i followed your DS restore intently lol , i had full radio gear in this one but decided to remove it , just left the front servo and motor , the new scorcher srb kits are £125 complete!!!!!! from banzai now ? cheers shaun