Sign in to follow this  
cain1

SRB hop ups ect

Has anyone got any literature on hop ups for the srb, all I'm after is copies of any literature and advertising, new and old, plus the rare stuff like the 4 wheel drive conversion, I'll pay for copies of your literature and postage ect, thanks

Has anyone got any literature on hop ups for the srb, all I'm after is copies of any literature and advertising, new and old, plus the rare stuff like the 4 wheel drive conversion, I'll pay for copies of your literature and postage ect, thanks

I have literature on the MIP IRS-200 Flex Drive System..It has the three piece axles and camber adjust system...Also I have instructions on the MIP 4 wheel drive conversion for the Sand Scorcher...I will be getting these parts together next week when I start my project..Now two things I can not do..One is paint the other post pictures..If I can get someone to scan the literature into my computer I will send you an email with the attachments..If not I can have some at my company copy the material and mail it to you..

Years ago a man named Alex Jong wrote a magazine called "The Enthusiast"..I believe he printed around 12 different ones...Each one highlighted a different Tamiya vehicle..Adds were placed in the back of the magazine for stuff available for Tamiya RC..We may have them on line at TC..IF not I have an almost complete collection..If its something you would like LMK...Regards Pleiku68

Hi thanks, that would be wonderful, if any cost is incurred I'm more than happy to pay. My email is nigel@nigel14.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks nigel

Or if it's easier to post then I'm happy with that and any costs

If possible, I'd like to see scans of those articles showing up on TamiyaClub.com. This way, we all could enjoy reading them. :)

• Like 1

Haven't seen Alex's Enthusiast publication online anywhere, would make for some good reading!

Actually have one of his builds, a Sand Rover, he used to do quite a few new builds and ebay them, think he still does now and then.

I remember contacting Tamiya 20 some years ago needing help trying to figure out parts I had, they sent me his email.

Mike

Haven't seen Alex's Enthusiast publication online anywhere, would make for some good reading!

Actually have one of his builds, a Sand Rover, he used to do quite a few new builds and ebay them, think he still does now and then.

I remember contacting Tamiya 20 some years ago needing help trying to figure out parts I had, they sent me his email.

Mike

The RC Enthusiast publication is not on line as far as I could see..I do have 15 of the original 16 in my collection...Missing #2..

As far as posting to TC, I do not know the legal ramifications...TC seems a bit paranoid about that kind of stuff plus I don,t have a clue how to do such magic...lol..I will post the MIP aftermarket parts latter this week but I do not know about Alexs' magazines as he still sell them on ebay occasionally..

I am not missing the #2 volume of Enthusiast Magazine anymore.. This was the Bruiser issue..It appeared on Ebay with another volume..Jim Sourbeck was selling it..I have looked for this for over 10 years..Anyway I now have the complete 16 volume set..Just wondering does anyone else have the complete set???

Wow 10 years glad to hear you found the missing edition.

Nothing like finishing a collection.

Congrats!

Mike

Concerning legal issues it's best to ask Twinset for assistance.