Sign in to follow this  
InsaneJim69

Wanted - Tamiya TA03 Hop Ups

Basically as per the title. Looking for any TA03 hop up parts, preferably used/unpackaged as they are going to go into a runner anyway.

Ideal parts are, Aluminium Motor Heatsink, Lightweight Purple Driveshafts, Alloy Purple Servo Mounts, TA03F-S FRP Chassis set and Alloy Front C Hubs.

Also interested in any other TA03 hop ups that I never listed also. Let me know what you have. Paypal ££ waiting.

James

:)

Hmmm another TA03 fan.

I have a F-S chassis kit I don't have the time to build up, not sure what it's worth though? I think I paid in the region of £40 for it, just want my money back on it really!

I'll have a little dig around tonight and see what I can find. I've always wanted the motor heat sink too, but have never seen one go for 'reasonable' money. I have blue universal shafts on one of mine, hate to imagine what they would be worth if I'd have kept them in their packaging!

• Like 1

Yeah used to race a TA03R , TA03R TRF and a TA03R-S TRF many moons ago. Always wanted a wee Corolla WRC and have one so looking to add some hop ups that it doesnt already have. :)

But if you have a look and find any parts that would be great.

Thanks

James

I have a set of the titanium suspension shafts new in package.

^ Thank you for the offer, but I already have a set of the stainless ones attached to my TA03F-S.

Thanks again

James

Hi, sorry its took a few days to reply, have been away this weekend. What kind of price posted could you do for the frp chassis set and the purple servo mounts?

James

I was just about to put this lot up for sale and noticed your thread.

Hop ups on the car are full bearings alloy motor mount cvds all round alloy wishbones front and rear alloy king pins alloy steering adjustable toe in arms front and rear alloy hubs front and rear and alloy wheel nuts.

Seperate is alloy and carbon steering and alloy rear hubs. I also have the ok lot torque pulley set.

I'm after £85 posted for the lot.

If your interested drop me a pm

Thanks

B7511E20-DB04-4E17-969B-86710DB9EFE5_zps

9CDFCA5E-51A9-44FD-BAF2-FD7A0172B4E1_zps

• Like 1

Original post now edited. :)

Does anyone have a set of used or new, TA03 Aluminium front C Hubs (hub carriers) ? and also a set of Fluorescent Stabilizer set ??

Many thanks

James

Sign in to follow this