essexbill

lunchbox pumpkin mods including shocks

Hi just ordered a lunchbox.

Last one I built for myself a few years back I added oil filled shocks.

I cannot remember the lengths needed.

So I need a little help with the sizes required and also best place to get them from in the U.K.

I know everyone on here likes to offer advice so I am looking forward to your support.

many thanks everyone

The best value shocks are the limited release white or yellow CVA oil filled shock set. Parts 84347 or 84365, available from ca £13 delivered from HK eBay sellers.

You could try modedlsport, fusionhobbies, tamiyaparts, wheelspinmodels or apex models

Expect to pay double the far east prices though

Tony's Tamiya Parts (eurpro975) on eBay has the white set for £27.99 posted. jazhobby have the same for £14.70 delivered from Hong Kong

Depends how quickly you want them I guess.

I want g made shocks, does any one have a size suggestion? And what length are the original shocks on the lunch box? by the way I am new as well so any other upgrade suggestions would be appreciated!

80mm most likely. I believe that's the size I got from Yeah Racing

Posted Image

That's a cool photo :)

I want g made shocks, does any one have a size suggestion? And what length are the original shocks on the lunch box? by the way I am new as well so any other upgrade suggestions would be appreciated!

I bought the (piggyback) Gmade shocks a couple of years ago, and they are 85mm. Of course, you could go lower, 80mm, for a lower stance, but i recommend the 85mm ones