sabreuk1

cc01 and boomerang

hey guys the time has come to get rid of some of my bits n bobs the first is a box stock ready to run cc01 unimog which i got for christmas and had plans of doing a special forces varient of it but never got around to it, it has only been run once to make sure it all works and has sat on my shelf ever since, for thse of ya that remember me i did a build thread on here of it if you want to search my posts via my user name same as the boomerang. like i said it is totally box stock including the plastic tamiya bearings where used but as its never been run except a quick 2 mins around the front room these are still in good shape. it comes with lighting kit and servos and speed controller and radio gear all of it has to go so its a job lot i dont want to split it down. i would like £180 plus postage as it is a heavy item ill get a quote of postage to your address if your interested but once i put them on ebay ill be putting £30 postage to cover the costs. so you guys are getting first refusal.

>

the second up for geabs is my re re bommerang again it is straight out the box built including the bearings has all the servos in place but no radio gear so no speed controller unless you want the box stock mechanical speed controller that come with it. again this has been a shelf queen and my build thread was on here again of it but it needs to go :(

i would like £200 for this lil baby and again ill get a more accurate shipping cost to your address once i have packaged it same as above once its on ebay it will be down as £30 to hopefully cover the cost of it.

so guys if your interested giz a shout and grab either before ebay gets its teeth in to them :)

thanks craig

for some reason it wont let me post any pics of them from my photobucket if you want the pics ill pm ya them thanks again craig

anybody interested as I have just relisted both the boomerang and cc01 on ebay again. if you are giz a shout and ill try give ya some Tamiya club discount :)

dropping the price for the cc01 to £150 + postage

and the boomerang to £130 + postage

if your interested please get in touch

boomerang has been sold but the cc01 unimog is still up for grabs if anybody is interested

Hey guys I can't believe no one is interested in the cc01 :-/ my last attempt is you can have it for £150 posted that's another £20 I've dropped. If you want it let me know thanks craig