sabreuk1

well i am back kinda been a while :-/

hey guys well its been a long while since i posted on here life has been fast and keeping me busy taking me away from other projects, ive now got a new job which i hate with a passion as we where going through redundancies etc and the we all got moved around from the jobs we had to fill the jobs that the redundant lads left :( this is a short term thing as since i last posted have now been married and we are relocatin gto canada hopefully by the end of the year so really looking forward to that, the last posts i made where of some models i built of voyager and a star wars comp that i came third in but since then i have done a few more which i will post up for you all :) ill post the you tube links rather than pics and on the bench now which i am about to start is the huge enterprise refit 1701 a which is a whopping 50 inch studio scale which i was building up to so ill keep ya all posted on that bad boy once i get into it. and this will hopefully be my last build of anything until i get across the pond and then i can start getting back in to my rc and other hobbys :) so heres some you tube videos of what i have been doing since i last posted

heres my 1/1400 enterprise e nemesis build log and finished lighting

heres my 1/32 revell spitfire

i have also done a 1/24 fully lit man tgx italeri truck the halcyon aliens apc fully lit and the tamiya 1/35 tiger tank mid production with hop up zimmeritt armour which im uploading now for ya all. hope ya enjoy and i will be getting back to rc once we get settled in after the move :)

Good to see you back Sabre. Those kits are looking great. I especially like the lighting on the Aliens APC. The shadow the grill casts is just like the film :)

thanks crispy :) that apc was a complete pia :-/ the roof was warped and didn't fit so had to scratch a new roof, the glue made the plastic on the side door crack due to the plastic being that old it reacted for some reason????? the wheels didn't fir right on the hubs and then I started scratching a full interior lets say just no it became apparent very quickly that the film interior doesn't actually fit the apc even on the real thing it didn't fit and with the lighting there was just no room so I thought **** it ill just seal it up then I thought the aliens apc was to clean and I wanted a dirty one so I never put the sulaco decals on or the 2d left it plain and weathered it up as if its been on some other mission :)

how did the rc apc build go or is it still a works in progress lol :)

oh the grills where drilled out and mesh was put in you cant see it in the video but there is an engine assembly behind the grills ;) courtacy of a spare x wing :)

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm23/sabreuk/aliens%20apc/20140421_222345.jpg

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm23/sabreuk/aliens%20apc/20140420_171456.jpg

Great detail. I remember the parts fit was horrible on mine. Yeah the RC APC is currently in disguise

20F3E924-D393-4317-B274-54DAF3E31A56_zps

Thought I'd put the long arms back on the WT01 chassis and run it until I'm ready to do the plasticard work on the APC. It's actually a very fun handling chassis!

ive never had one so ill have to take your word for it :) im well looking forward to seeing how it turns out once ya get started hint hint :) oh I never got around to scratching the sf unimog :-/ got side tracked with other stuff :( so have I missed anything since I have been away?

thanks vrs55 that was the first truck I have ever built :) think it turned out ok and the tiger was really enjoyable also I was gona put it on a diorama but had a space issue.

@crispy ill have a look at that link :)