Sign in to follow this  
Carlito

CC01 Wanted

As title, really after shelf queen, no mods, just billy basic,

Reasonable price with postage to Bolton.

Many thanks

My cc01 is on ebay buddy is a shelf queen comes with light unit all radio gear if your interested it's the desert coloured unimog.pm me if your interested or need to know anything about it etc I've listed it as £180 +30 shipping but as your a Tc member you can have the lot for £180 posted.

My cc01 is on ebay buddy is a shelf queen comes with light unit all radio gear if your interested it's the desert coloured unimog.pm me if your interested or need to know anything about it etc I've listed it as £180 +30 shipping but as your a Tc member you can have the lot for £180 posted.

Thanks for the reply but its a bit too much for what i'm after, my fault for being less specific.

Ideally after a fresh, complete chassis, not fussed about a body or extra's.

My fj has seen better days, screw threads are none exsistant, gears are worn and chassis has gone weak around the gearbox, it has seen alot of use and abuse.

I want to spend around 80 - 100 pounds, pref with shipping, cheeky I know but you never know without asking.

Carl

Are you based in the uk ? Got a Pajero chassis I could do for £110 posted. Has full ball races.

Thanks for replies everyone, sale pending final arrangements.

Sign in to follow this