TWINSET

Super Champ re-release - Fighting Buggy

Yeah time flys by man.. I tracked down the seller who originally sold to me your super champ that you have now.. he really missed his super champ that he sold to me.. so im going to send him a message that a re-re version is available again.. incase he dos'nt know about it.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Quite a neat installation - those well nuts look well-placed!

I had a look through the instruction manual, and the whole thing is really appealing. But it just arrived at a bad time for me when I was committing to my first long-term project...

Mine arrived this morning. I know we like to have a pop at Parcelforce on a regular basis on here but I am always impressed with the speed of delivery if you don't get tangled up with customs. This one landed at Heathrow less than 18 hours ago.

egress_zps1332f1ab.jpg

Stella did themselves proud as usual. Protection, protection, protection. B)

egress001_zpsd4f098e6.jpg

This is their latest home-made motor blister cradle. :)

egress002_zps47e14d8e.jpg

And they have seemingly spotted a potential splitting area around the front suspension brace blister.

egress003_zps6e4fea89.jpg

Very happy indeed with this one, it is another beauty.

Mine arrived on Monday packed in the same way as yours Wandy. Superb service from Stella as always.

Nice to see inside the box Wandy, couldn't bring myself to open mine as it has to go into the loft (no more room left in bedroom cupboards) going to get a few body's when they get released and thinking metallic blue for the colour?

Anyone know if the scorcher hop up diff will fit this?

Thanks

Chris

Just got mine....discovered how "brittle" the body shell is !! Does anyone know whether a lexan body (or look-a-like) is available?

Chris - yup! the scorcher diff will fit perfectly....it's says on the side of the box

Anyone know if the scorcher hop up diff will fit this?

Yep. Recommended on the box. I take it this means the part is still in production.

egress004_zps5f70719d.jpg

Has anyone else noticed the major "Doh" moment, with the way the roll bars have been packed in the sealed bag with the roof?....meaning that the roof is scratched. Annoying. Hopefully it will polish out.

egress006_zps7555a647.jpg

Cheers for that step on it and Wandy. Arhhhh I haven't opened mine Wandy so not able to check the roof but that is a major issue in my eyes, although I guess if some of the eBay sellers get some parts they'll be sold as roof only and hopefully be unmarked ?

Chris

It's here, it's here! Postie dropped one off to me today. Soooo cool.

I know you've heard it before, but Stella's packaging is indeed very very good.

That's three outta four. Will they do the XLT? Time will tell.....

Stella are out of stock now, although they have a few kits with split blisters still available. Will be interesting to see how many more batches - if any - are made available.

• Like 1

Mine arrived this week too, and yes the packing from stella is top notch, they always surprise me with their attention to detail.

And yes will be interesting to see how many of these are out there, especially being the 84XXX part number.

• Like 2

Stella are out of stock now, although they have a few kits with split blisters still available. Will be interesting to see how many more batches - if any - are made available.

last checked rcmart still has plenty.

I got mine from Stella 2 days ago, all packed up with protective foam around the motor etc.. i love the glossy box art. I ordered mine when Stella 1st started listing it online & they emailed me. They didn't mention anything about split blister packs in my email, mine has a large split right around the 540 motor. Anybody else have this same split..? sounds like im the only buyer with this as i did pre-order it early.. I'm not worried much though as i am going to build it & run it..

Spot on Wandy: one last hurrah!

Nice one mate. I bet you return sooner rather than later though. ;)

They didn't mention anything about split blister packs in my email, mine has a large split right around the 540 motor. Anybody else have this same split..? sounds like im the only buyer with this as i did pre-order it early.. I'm not worried much though as i am going to build it & run it..

It's possible that, even though they do their best to protect that area with their own polystyrene cradle, the blister was still damaged in the post to you. Knowing Stella I seriously doubt they would have sent you a less than perfect kit without notifying you beforehand.