TWINSET

Super Champ re-release - Fighting Buggy

I just missed out,, the ebay page refreshed itself as sold when i hit buy it now..lol.. more will come.

I missed out again :( , O-well i know he will add more soon .

Come on bodys & bumpers .

Darn it! I was banned from jr-rc Ebay one year ago over some broken parts i received and complained about. Still banned. I'll try his website....

*Edit* Website works. Just ordered a couple of metal roofs for the Super Champ/fighting buggy on it. I'll keep a close eye on the rest of the parts. Gonna sell like hot cakes. First in best dressed.... Thanks JRRC I will never say a bad thing about you again. You are awesome!!

Cool you can still buy from Jason, try to send him an eBay pm to unblock your profile.. he told me his waiting till more stock arrives for the fighting buggy. I'm sure other sellers will start listing parts shortly..surely it car'nt be too much of a limited edition, buggy champ parts & kits are still available now when some of us thought the buggy champ was a limited release, & then boom! many parts available. lets hope so :)

C'mon... A lil patience will sure pay, my friends! ;):)

early bird gets the worm, but the second mice gets the cheese :P

^^^ What he said :P . ^^^

it was in japanese...not sure was yes or no...he said. "hig" :rolleyes:

Did anyone have trouble with air bubbles trapped in the damper feed tube? After about ten attempts at getting a completely bubble free tube I gave up and decided to live with a couple of tiny ones trapped in there forever. <_<

...only a couple of tiny bubbles...you did better than me for sure!

Well to be honest the bubbles have got worse with each compression of the rear damper, via the suspension arms. It's relatively easy to fill the feed tube up bubble free and then attach it to the damper....the problem lies with air trapped in the damper itself, which is then forced out and into the feed tube as the suspension compresses and relaxes. I don't think there is a way around it to be honest...so it's little surprise that the original had a black, non-transparent feed tube. :P

On a positive note, my spare bumper from Jason arrived today. :)

HAD 3 bodys :D . I have them now :P . Thanks Wandy ! i think hehe .

I had a feeling you would be along soon. ;)

You got them this time then matman? :)

HAHA , Yep thanks M8 ..

HAHA , Yep thanks M8 ..

No worries.

No doubt he will keep getting them back in. It would be interesting to know where he sources all of his rare parts. And he seems to be offloading a lot of Blazing Blazer/ Hilux spares. I wonder if he knows something?

No worries.

No doubt he will keep getting them back in. It would be interesting to know where he sources all of his rare parts. And he seems to be offloading a lot of Blazing Blazer/ Hilux spares. I wonder if he knows something?

He has always been doing Blazing Blazer / Hilux + Bruiser parts & as long as 2009 , I

think it's what he started with , i have got alot off him . He has slowly built up his parts supply .

I wonder where he gets them from ?. He has had alot over the years . He still has the high caps ,

as well & yet i asked stella & they could not get them !.

Yes, he continues to get the Hi-Caps back in stock. All very peculiar....even Jason does not get them back in stock.

Gentlemen and ladies, is back in stock at rc mart with 11 remaining. Tempting before is all sold out again.

• Like 2

Seems like Super Champ got stung by the Scopion. In the end i did go for the Champ even though i say before i would sit this one out. Why the change in decision? I found space at work where i can stach it and that over flow bottle at back won me over because there is no rc set up similar to it and i don't think will again. Other minor issues were rc mart is just 5 min. from my office and cash payment at list price gets a 12.5% discount. :)

Was hard not order the Champ, I convinced myself that having the originals was good enough, glad it was re re'd, was able to pick up a used original body for $24! Had to buy the Scorp, price had a lot to do with it.

• Like 1

Was hard not order the Champ, I convinced myself that having the originals was good enough, glad it was re re'd, was able to pick up a used original body for $24! Had to buy the Scorp, price had a lot to do with it.

That is the right call. I have a few originals in my collections, so when Tamiya did the re release, it was no buy for me. One model is good enough for me. The only regret for me was should have waited instead of paying silly money for the originals. I do not mind paying 50% less for 95% of an original from the re release.

I know all about the paying silly money for these things, did that plenty of times with the Scorpions, absolutely did not see that rere happening.

Haven´t decided just yet. Might go for the Kyosho Beetle instead. But I really want a couple of Fighting Buggy body-kits, but they are no were to be found! Wasn´t ebay loaded with spares for the Buggy Champ just after release?