Thanks for any help

The scorcher shell looks way off

On the scorpion chassis

It makes the Kyosho shell fitment look perfect

Got a photo Waz ? Just so i can see how far off the SS looks

Hi mate if you look into the for sale part

There's a blitzer beetle shell on a scorpion

Ok not a scorcher but close lol

Mine arrived from Stella today, but it is my Christmas present, so not allowed to open yet :rolleyes:

• Like 2

FYI, Tower is shipping Beetles to pre-order customers today. My credit card was just charged.

• Like 1

It's a bit odd that this is seemingly still unavailable in Japan, considering that HK stores had stock in early December. No sign of it on Banzai at all. :huh:

Mama said she wanted a car to run with the kiddo's Scorpion, so here's round one of putting her Beetle together. She said she wants the body to be black, pink, silver, and white. Ol' Sup will have to come up with a fly paint job.

IMG_1834_zpsc1a902d0.jpg

• Like 3

IMG_1862_zpsd574ebdf.jpg

IMG_1863_zps7b295da6.jpg

The wife's car is all done! Her instructions were to use pink, black, white and silver, but absolutely no yellow.

• Like 7

IMG_1862_zpsd574ebdf.jpgIMG_1863_zps7b295da6.jpg

The wife's car is all done! Her instructions were to use pink, black, white and silver, but absolutely no yellow.

Wow, congrats on that one it looks fantastic... Hmm i Have pre-order willy's wheeler, but really have to reconsider after seeing this one.

Once again, fantastic!

IMG_1862_zpsd574ebdf.jpg

IMG_1863_zps7b295da6.jpg

Liking this a lot. I will be getting one of these kits sometime soon. I did want to buy a body set to go on my Scorpion in the meantime but Banzai quickly sold out of the first allocation they got, Hopefully another batch will come along soon.

Really like that pink paintjob!!.. :D Smashing is what it is!. :)

I seriously have to start building something soon. :/ In the "to-be-built-stack" are now: Beetle, Scorpion, Fighting Buggy, Egress, Dual Hunter, Mustang Cobra R, and Novafox.

• Like 1

Really like that pink paintjob!!.. :D Smashing is what it is!. :)

I seriously have to start building something soon. :/ In the "to-be-built-stack" are now: Beetle, Scorpion, Fighting Buggy, Egress, Dual Hunter, Mustang Cobra R, and Novafox.

Nice list of cars waiting to be build. Get going :)

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Up until recently, I've always been about the monochrome paint jobs; plain simple stuff. The racing themes have really grown on me. Seems that I have gone back to childhood and love stickers again.

.... In the "to-be-built-stack" are now: Beetle, Scorpion, Fighting Buggy, Egress, Dual Hunter, Mustang Cobra R, and Novafox.

gozone, I don't know how you manage. If that were my pile, I stay up for days until everything was built. That's a fine selection of cars, especially the Egress.

Anybody else getting parts in for these other than Banzai?

(BANZAI's NEW WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE, 'search' not found - most userunfriendly!!)

yeah, thanks bud.

Haven't been able to get enough sense out of Banzai site to put together a purchase since they changed, tried many times & patience/carefactor runs out before Reaching Checkout. Their old site was bit clunky but still navigatable.

Tamico might help me learn some German haha :) but they too seem out of bodyshells.

It's a tad odd with these Taiwanese kits, feels like Japan don't have much parts stock.

Anybody else getting parts in for these other than Banzai?

(BANZAI's NEW WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE, 'search' not found - most userunfriendly!!)

It is horrible but there are tricks. Type in your search and wait for the drop down menu.

It is horrible but there are tricks. Type in your search and wait for the drop down menu.

does that rely on 'MouseOver'? This morning & right now I'm on iOS...

Can't even see anywhere to type in :/ there's sometimes a magnifying glass icon up top right corner before it gets obscured by the banner or a pop up.