Just wondering of anyone is into airsoft on here. I been quite a few time now, and really enjoying it. It's great fun, running about the woods, shooting people! Feel free to share your local sites, your weapons, photos, etc.

Here's my baby:

E5BFC9C4-14DC-4EC8-A397-CBFAADA7B9CE_zps

I haven't got any photo's but I'm into CO2 guns . I have a Walther P99 nickel & a black P88 competition long barrel . I used to have an old spec type 56 - AK47 with folding stock ( a real gun - deactivated) very cool but now sold

• Like 1

also have some co2 toys, a handgun and a rifle will get pics up tomorrow .. but indeed fun!

In my youth was with pellet guns. Lot more powerful than today's airsoft but not as cool.

I had a bunch before and gave them all to my nephew. They were new. Few years later went and bought some more (M4 CQB and MK5 SD6 both with batteries, scope, sling and extra magazine clip and magazine holder plus a few gas hand guns) Never used than other than shot a few rounds when I first got them. Recently had to take back my Tamiya Truck and Trailer back from storage so sold the guns (got like $0.20 to the dollar back. :( Used the money for a acrylic display for the truck and trailer. Still have my hand guns, they don't take up too much space. :) Used the hand gun last year to clear out a wasp nest just being built under the outdoor dining table. BBs, nesting material and dead wasp everywhere. Good thing the wasp was just starting the nest.

Never played war game, but I think would be lot of fun. Good thing is a game and not the real thing. Make sure get the best face protection available and wear heavy clothing should the opposition used all hopped up parts.

Ahh... Airsoft was my other big expense before getting back into Tamiya cars. Been playing on and off for about 10 years and I even did a couple of night games as part of my stag do :D

Here's a few old photos if you're interested. My Vietnam kit with a Tokyo Marui 1911 pistol and G&G XM177. Think the shotty was CA but it's gone now :(

PIC_0043.jpg

WarPeace027.jpg

Here's most of my modern gear all TM guns apart from the KSM Glock and the SunProject grenade launcher.

PIC_0044.jpg

The Glock got some fancy new clothes that helped control it on full auto but it's sold too.

0F1A9466-AFE1-4760-A3A1-F4C20AB369DB_zps

The M4RIS and GL are now sold and the sniper rifle needs a new piston.

Here's my stag do squad :)

OperationWerewolf005.jpg

There's always one that won't dress up! If you haven't done one yet get yourself to a night game, it's amazing!

I built my own CAR15 before the law changed and the usual manufactures hadn't put them out. Don't have any photos of it but I made it much like the guys in Vietnam had by taking a full length M16 and cutting down the barrel, front hand guard and stock. I've left my stock solid so it'll take a 7.4v lipo or I've even run it with a 7.2v nimh with good results!

My fav AS pic

Airsoft3.jpg

Thats me kneeling down in front, as we moved around the hut the guy directly behind me panicked and hosed 3-4 of our own team as they came around the other side! You meet some great people airsofting, but you also meet some total numpties too! I've lost count of the times I've been shot in the backside by my own team! TBH I'm just happy that idiot didn't shoot me in the back of the head :D

Will16, that's a lovely SLR mate, who's it by? If you need it I have a full set of 58 webbing with kidney pouches, poncho roll and a L1A1 bayonet & scabbard. Been meaning to sell it but it's hard to let go :)

Got the robocop auto 9 gun in my loft, had it about 15 years, still in box ;)

I knew there was people on here that like airsoft!

I haven't got any photo's but I'm into CO2 guns . I have a Walther P99 nickel & a black P88 competition long barrel . I used to have an old spec type 56 - AK47 with folding stock ( a real gun - deactivated) very cool but now sold

Sounds cool, especially the BF Colt! Very, very cool! I had a deac SLR before the airsoft one, nice that they strip, but you can't actually do much with them.

also have some co2 toys, a handgun and a rifle will get pics up tomorrow .. but indeed fun!

I must say, I prefer normal 'gas' types and AEG's, to CO2's, but they do seem to perform well.

In my youth was with pellet guns. Lot more powerful than today's airsoft but not as cool.

[/b]

Pellet guns, do you mean like air rifles/pistols? Yeh, my dad tells me stories of when he was younger, you were allowed to go out anywhere with an air rifle, no questions asked.

Games are great fun! Get along to one, most sites will let you rent a gun too (in the uk anyway!)

Ahh... Airsoft was my other big expense before getting back into Tamiya cars. Been playing on and off for about 10 years and I even did a couple of night games as part of my stag do :D

Here's a few old photos if you're interested. My Vietnam kit with a Tokyo Marui 1911 pistol and G&G XM177. Think the shotty was CA but it's gone now :(

There's always one that won't dress up! If you haven't done one yet get yourself to a night game, it's amazing!

I built my own CAR15 before the law changed and the usual manufactures hadn't put them out. Don't have any photos of it but I made it much like the guys in Vietnam had by taking a full length M16 and cutting down the barrel, front hand guard and stock. I've left my stock solid so it'll take a 7.4v lipo or I've even run it with a 7.2v nimh with good results!

Thats me kneeling down in front, as we moved around the hut the guy directly behind me panicked and hosed 3-4 of our own team as they came around the other side! You meet some great people airsofting, but you also meet some total numpties too! I've lost count of the times I've been shot in the backside by my own team! TBH I'm just happy that idiot didn't shoot me in the back of the head :D

Will16, that's a lovely SLR mate, who's it by? If you need it I have a full set of 58 webbing with kidney pouches, poncho roll and a L1A1 bayonet & scabbard. Been meaning to sell it but it's hard to let go :)

Your 'Nam loadout looks pretty badass! And nice work doing your own M16 :). My uncle and his friend do Nam reenacting. Are you in a group? I've been wanting to join a group, but there's very few doing 70's/80's Brit, and my mates want to go modern! I'd love to go to a night game, but no sites near me run any, and I currently can't drive (I'm learning ;)), so transport is a problem!

The SLR is an Ares, with genuine wooden furniture modded and put on. Cost me a pretty penny though! I'll try and dig out some pictures of me in the gear. That bayonet and webbing is very tempting, my loft is full of my dad's old gear and the stuff I've brought. I've already got 2 bayonets and 10 sets of webbing, but I will always take more! PM, if you want:)

Got the robocop auto 9 gun in my loft, had it about 15 years, still in box ;)

Sounds mental!

Airsoft uses electric motor to drive a piston to push the plastic bb out The pellet gun are mainly rifle where one crack the rifle in half to set the piston, some pump it from under tge barrel to charge up the piston. It shoots a lead pellet powerful enough to take down birds, rabbits raccoon. No war game with it. The handgun version require CO2 cartilidge and the pellets are 22 vs .177 for the rifle. Modern versions of pellet guns can take down middle size game like a coyote and could cost more than real rifle. youtube has tons of these pellet guns shooting rats, megpike, pigeons..pest control. Airsoft has the looks, the blowback has the action and looks, but one has to carry around the gas cannister and the weight adds up running around with several Kilos in 30°C+ temp. and 85%+ humidity, that us why i don't play war games. crossman and daisy were the 2 popular brands. my final version was pistol grip rifle. when i moved the neighbor,s husband got the gun and that was 17 yrs ago. I think back than people are nicer and don't do crazy things. Mind you i used to transport ths gun around inside a garage bag as i don't want to make it so obvious.

Ahhh reminds me of Sennybridge

Spent too much money on airsoft years ago but stopped playing around the time of the new rules on registration etc (just coincidence).

Great fun times though, used to carry six pistols and a shotgun, good times.

I had too many guns, but the M1 carbine was by far my favorite, maybe a touch overpowered in the early days.

Had the real butt, guard, scope mount etc. This combined with a Steyr TMP was so good. Maybe not the best in cold weather :P

65u04k.jpg

An APC rolled up outside our building... me and one mate got the lot as they rolled out the back, such good times. Forget its 10 years ago!

111rq0o.jpg

To be fair, in the APC youb had no idea where you were or where you were going.