Sign in to follow this  
Yonez

Receivers compatible with Futaba 4YWD?

I just got a Futaba 4YWD 2.4GHz FHSS transmitter that I'm planning to use for a couple of 3-speeds, a tractor trailer and a CC-01.

I've been trying to find more receivers for this, both 2- and 4-channel ones.

Does anybody know what receivers will work?

Will it bind with more than one receiver? It has no model memory, but I'm hoping each receiver will just bind with the radio.

From what I understand, if the radio only has one model memory, then it will only bind with one receiver..

Maybe you would be best sending an email off to Futaba tech support for a more accurate answer?

You can run more than one receiver. I run two on my MAN, one for the tractor unit with mfc-03 and one in the trailer for the rear axle steering.

I think the cheapest Futaba receivers I came across was the heli ones, r2106gf 6 channel, tiny and 15mm aerial.

You can run more than one receiver. I run two on my MAN, one for the tractor unit with mfc-03 and one in the trailer for the rear axle steering.

I think the cheapest Futaba receivers I came across was the heli ones, r2106gf 6 channel, tiny and 15mm aerial.

So you run two receivers at the same time with just one transmitter?

Interesting set up :-)

What kind of receiver do you use for the trailer? Is it the same type as the main receiver?

The heli receiver looks interesting. Strange to see a cheap Futaba, especially a 7 channel one.

Just want to share that the R204GF-E 4 channel S-FHSS receiver works with the 4YWD. Just putting the info out here in case somebody else is curious since the included R214GF-E is difficult to find