Sign in to follow this  
MadInventor

GF-01 Chassis - What do you want to see next on it ?

Well, the GF-01 FJ-40 has out for a while now, I think there will be more cars coming on this chassis, so what would you like seen done with it next, or think will come in the future ?

I'm thinking the most obvious one would be Mad Bull rear wheels and tires all round, and a lunch box bodyshell to make a 4x4 lunch box (although this might kill sales of the 2wd version maybe)

Also I thought Wild Dagger wheels and tires all round, and a tumbling Bull (red tractor) bodyshell to top it off :)

Other ideas ????

(Doh, should have posted this in the monster truck forum :huh: )

Gold plated wheels and a Subaru imprezza body on top, perhaps with a cartoon twist ?

• Like 1

I think we'll see the Jimny and probably the VW camper and Wild Willy. Maybe one or both of the tractors too.

I think the wheelbase is too short for the Lunchbox and Midnight Pumpkin shells and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to lengthen it. (207mm wheelbase CW-01, 174mm GF-01). It's a shame because I think the Lunchie on a more modern 4WD chassis would be hard to resist.

Some shortened cartoon-ish cars would be cool, and there's so much scope. Rally cars, Beetle, even some of the tourers. Love the idea of a monster Mini too! :D

In the vein of the Farm King and Tumbling Bull, it would be fun to see a monster Bobcat skid steer loader...