On 4/28/2021 at 10:10 AM, slimleeroy said:

So do the clod tyres fit the standard agrios wheels?????  

Thanks

No. Txt-2 rims are a completely different size. 

You need TXT-1 rims (not clod/super clod) and clod tyres for a direct fit replacement. 

• Like 1

So guys, I have an agrios and I'm not too bright lol.  

I want to fit clod tires to it.  

Am I best fitting clod wheels also?

Can someone point me to the parts I need in order to fit them to my truck?

Or can I just out them on the agrios wheels, is the bulge that bad?

Thank you

Can't run Clod tires on Agrios wheels, but I haven't bothered to try.  You could stretch the tires over the rim, but I dont think the bead is wide enough on the Agrios wheel for the Clod tire, that's the real problem.  

To run Clod wheels on an Agrios you'll need Clod wheels/tires and Clod stub axle shafts (the stock TXT shafts are too long).  You can also run the JConcepts Tribute wheels or RC4WD Ignitor wheels but you'll mostly likely need the Clod stub shafts either way, I run them on all of my TXTs.   These are the stub shafts - https://www.ebay.com/itm/133876284890?hash=item1f2ba5fdda:g:qvMAAOSwDrZhP7tp

Yes you need Clod Wheel axl that linked to over either way, that part is the real problem on TxT-2 

If you buy tribute you can fil up the wheel with 2x1150 + 2 washers in each wheel to fill the space for the longer shaft, but if i knew this from start i would just orde Clod Axl and be done with it (then both Tribute & Clod wheels are direct fit)