TWINSET

58599 - Any guesses?

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously it's the re-re 959 innit? Rearranging the 599 etc... :)

Nah, they do this all the time whereby they leave a number unannounced. Can't see it meaning anything myself.

The other '99s weren't particularly inspiring either. :lol:

• Like 3

A sound theory! :D

I've gone for a re-re buggy - been a bit quiet since the Egress (apart from the Fighting Buggy, but that's not a 58XXX)

I will guess TT-02R - there was a TT-01R, correct? Although this really is a guess since I do not recall how far apart TT-chassis releases are...

The TT-02 already has a rally spec., the only thing missing is the R on the box. Sometimes the TT-02 with Lancia Delta Integrale body is called R-Spec.

Please correct me if I'm lying. :)

If only it were the 959.... but I don't think we are going to see a significant re-release until next year now. We've had the Mountaineer and the Super Champ this year.

A sound theory! :D

I've gone for a re-re buggy - been a bit quiet since the Egress (apart from the Fighting Buggy, but that's not a 58XXX)

I'm thinking another saloon car on the TT-02. If there is another classic re-release I will go for Bigwig or Monster Beetle.

Hope tamiya has a sense of humor und ,brings something awesome offroad for 58666.

Hope tamiya has a sense of humor und ,brings something awesome offroad for 58666.

Bush Devil re-re?
  • Like 3

Nah, they do this all the time whereby they leave a number unannounced. Can't see it meaning anything myself.

The original 959 was #58059 so Tamiya has shown some level of number synergy before...

If only it were the 959.... but I don't think we are going to see a significant re-release until next year now. We've had the Mountaineer and the Super Champ this year.

You are probably right. But maybe #58999 will not actually get released until next year.

If it is 959 I will be all over it!

the 590's are awash with M, TT, TB.

I wonder if they're back filling because they're sorting out some sort of licensing. I reckon it will be another TT-02 or TB-04 then.

I'am more than likely way off but could it by any chance be the Blazing Blazer ????????????????????

I don't care what number it gets, just get it out here! :)

Kit no. 58599 will share the same fate as the 58306 Neo Hot Shot and 58238 Schlesser Buggy Megane.

Latest tamiyablog update :

58599 RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT (TT-02)
58604 NISSAN Skyline GT-R R33 (TT-02D)

Doesn't look like anything interesting is coming for the remainder of the year.

• Like 1