TWINSET

58599 - Any guesses?

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ah, so they are releasing TT-02D's with bodies. I did wonder when the chassis kit came out.

Sounds pretty cool to me a nice Skyline shell on the TT02D chassis :) Anyway, I have the TRF419 to look forward to :)

Depends on who you ask - I see potential for this R33 drifter, even if it is just a Loctite GT-R R33 with a plain paint job and an entry-level chassis. The Gran Turismo fan in me is happy to see it!

• Like 2

Depends on who you ask - I see potential for this R33 drifter, even if it is just a Loctite GT-R R33 with a plain paint job and an entry-level chassis. The Gran Turismo fan in me is happy to see it!

Exactly what I was thinking! I used to have an R33 GTSt so this sits very nicely with me :)

Latest tamiyablog update :

58599 RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT (TT-02)

58604 NISSAN Skyline GT-R R33 (TT-02D)

Doesn't look like anything interesting is coming for the remainder of the year.

No ?

This has my interest big time:

56036 1/16 RC JGSDF Type 10 Main Battle Tank Full Operation Set [tentative]

(From www.tamiyablog.com)

• Like 1

R33! Awesome!

Many a green eyes were watching the old Loctite R33-bodied drift car at an event I attended many moons ago. It's a lovely shell and I hope they include light buckets.

• Like 2

No ?

This has my interest big time:

56036 1/16 RC JGSDF Type 10 Main Battle Tank Full Operation Set [tentative]

(From www.tamiyablog.com)

With it being Japanese and the fact they do statics in other sizes I had a feeling this would be the next in the tank series. Another modern tank to sit along side the Leopard was a certainty I believe. Look forward to the details.

R33! Awesome!

Many a green eyes were watching the old Loctite R33-bodied drift car at an event I attended many moons ago. It's a lovely shell and I hope they include light buckets.

Absolutely, and the Loctite R33 shell has been about the most expensive shell to buy on ebay for years! Bout time! :)

Found this pic online:

TamiyaR33.jpg

Sadly it doesn't look like Mr Tamiya has spent any money creating light buckets for this one, instead it will be a release on a TT02D chassis.

Shame, but I still want that bodyshell in my collection somewhere!

Sweet body, might have to justify the it to myself as another shelfer next year.

Shame the 599 release wasn't a bit more special tho, after that protracted delay...

599 could have been 959!!! I guess the next chance will be after another 360 releases... *sigh*

599 could have been 959!!! I guess the next chance will be after another 360 releases... *sigh*

In that case they better start doing daily releases ;)