JWeston

Kumamon Bajon - what are your thoughts?

Mine (for the wife's valentine's pressie) was dispatched yesterday from Stella. Will it arrive for Saturday??

Cheers

Nito

• Like 2

OK, am I the first one here on TC to buy the Kumamon tractor?

Just became available today in the US so it should arrive at my house by the weekend (with any luck).

PS. Should there be any of you lot that have bought (or will buy one) and you like the tractor but not the bear, give me a PM as I'm interested in bear procurement. I've got a plan.... :ph34r:

I ordered a couple as soon as Fusion Hobbies in the UK would allow me to, should have it within the week!

Will your kuma wear the hat and scarf!?

• Like 1

you guys are serious, right?

I just can't relate to a black bear behind the wheel....maybe Smoky the bear or Yogy bear. :D

But in the end, is whatever put a smile on your face.

Now Alfred C Newman of Mad behind the wheel would put a big smile on my face, but lcienceingwould be a problem with Tamiya.

I find this Kumamon Bajon edition to be very quirky - so it suits the Tumbling Bull quite well!

Besides: bringing up Mini 4WDs, would you really have Miku riding it?

10197898p.jpg

This is the Asia version to the American Barbie.

I'm interested in bear procurement. I've got a plan.... :ph34r:

I don't know why but this has just made me giggle out loud at my desk. My attempts to explain the situation to my colleagues have been entirely unsuccessful.

:lol::lol::lol:

I see this model has polarised opinion but maybe we should paws a moment and just bear with Tamiya on this one, I really don't think they've made a booboo, their marketing team wasn't beorn yesterday. We have to expect them to panda to demands in their domestic market and I'm sure they'll claw back their investment in no time.

I'm sure the non-domestic markets would have got grizzly if Tamiya hadn't marketed this model outside of Japan and that would have been a real bungle.

It seems like some people are really climbing trees to buy one, but I can't really say it's my picnic basket.

Seriously, if it rubs your fur the wrong way you don't have to buy it.

:)

• Like 4

Mine (for the wife's valentine's pressie) was dispatched yesterday from Stella. Will it arrive for Saturday??

I wish I'd thought of that - "bear" is my fiance's pet name for me :wub:

Say it with flowers! :)

Seems anything else is second best for some bizzare reasoning that I'll never understand, especially when they're dead a week later.

Well it could finally answer that age old question of does a bear perform in the woods?

... badly I imagine 😜

Need to start a new thread entitled "K'mon Man!" and get the ESPN sports announcers to participate. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2

Congratulations, you must be the first to receive it!! :)

Mine (wife's actually) is en-route from HK. Where did you buy from?

Cheers

Nito

Sorry, but I will wait for "Gene Simmons" version!

:)

hello_kitty_masquerade.jpg

I think you'll find that's actually Hello Kissy...

• Like 1

I'd have been far more interested in a 'tractor' based on the GF-01 chassis with the wild dagger wheels & tires all round. At least it would be 4wd :)

I think you'll find that's actually Hello Kissy...

Crazy! ;)

lol. I like.

Fusion Hobbies £94 with Tamiyaclub discount :)

Congratulations, you must be the first to receive it!! :)

Mine (wife's actually) is en-route from HK. Where did you buy from?

Cheers

Nito

It's funny you should mention that - the body (and his little straw hat) don't have their own part numbers. This will probably mean any which are separated from the main kits and sold on auction sites could go for a good sum of money!

Time to build a miniature bear cloning device...

It's funny you should mention that - the body (and his little straw hat) don't have their own part numbers. This will probably mean any which are separated from the main kits and sold on auction sites could go for a good sum of money!

Time to build a miniature bear cloning device...

Yep, I was told that the bear is only available in the kit.

Got mine in the mail yesterday!!

The box was a little damaged but not badly and of course the numpty at customer service was unhelpful as per usual. I swear they recruit customer service people from the national tax office and/or pre-release program for the personality impoverished.

Anyway, the build will commence straight away. :D

The bear is surprisingly solid and I bet they are going to be hard to source. This is not going to help my master plan.... :ph34r:

• Like 2