SteveU30

What RC for Christmas?

I know I want an RC for Christmas but I'm still undecided as yet, what have you all asked for from Santa this year?

Thinking either a RC10 worlds or a Kyosho Scorpion/Beetle

I asked to Santa Claus to became the owner of the Tamiya factory.

Max

Bullhead, but beer + ebay might have made another Monster Beetle come which will require full brushless pimpin' for some running.

• Like 2

super hotshot or egress would be nice, but banned from buying any more right now but I am working on it..

• Like 1

What I would really like is a complete Wheelie Rally, but I am not ready to hand over my project to Santa's elves just yet!

All I want is time. I have such a backlog of projects right now, it would be foolish to add to the pile.

• Like 1

Would love a bruiser, Monster beetle, Boomerang, urm,baja 5b (sorry none tamiya), clodbuster.

Problem is,well, I have not been banned from getting anymore, but, a 'one in one out' rule is being enforced by management, it's a tough decision!!!

Who knows? I just picked up a vintage hydroplane yesterday to play with. Guess that's my birthday present to myself (I'll be 44 on the 14th). When I got home, my eBay score RC4WD Trail Buster was on the porch.

I'm sure I'll buy something else by ChristmasPosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

For the first year I am not sure what model I want! I think that could mean I have too many!

I know I would like a Bruiser or Mountain Rider but I know that's not going to happen so I think I am going to ask Father Christmas for a FPV kit.

• Like 1

Lot of lucky/spoilt people on here ! :lol:

I'll be very grateful indeed if Santa brings me a new Lunchbox bodyshell.

Another Sand Scorcher 2010. Ordered it now before the Xmas postage congestion! Will build it on Boxing Day. Like old times!

• Like 1

I am not asking too much, just that $25000 collection that is on sale right now. :lol: Each TC member, just sent me a$1.00 with over 40000 members that should also cover the postage.

• Like 1

I really, really want an M06 Lowride Pumpkin - but my Mrs thinks I spend enough on RC and isn't about to buy me another one - so it might have to come in "under the radar" :)

• Like 3

I'd be very happy with an egress, nova fox or mountain rider or even another super hot shot so I can have a runner. Alas any of those may be an issue as I've already bought a fighting buggy and ps4 and got caught sneaking them in lol.

Chris