JWeston

Iconic Meets

Sounds like its going to be a good day at A1, thanks to Stanton C013 for the raffle prize, and money going to a very worthy charity indeed.

Not long now guys, better get that sleigh made lol, now where i did put that lego lol.

A big thanks to John for sorting and Rob and Mark for allowing us to host the event at there excellent club.

• Like 1

The date has been set for Revival 2015. :)

Saturday and Sunday 1st & 2nd of August 2015.

img30876_08122014194649_1.jpg

All proceeds to our chosen charity. Pancreatic Cancer UK.

BRCA License Required. (£17 online at brca.org)

2WD Buggies on Saturday.

4WD Buggies on Sunday.

Monster & Wheelie races on both lunchtimes.

3 Hour Team Endurance Race on the Saturday evening.

Much more info to follow.
  • Like 3

Good news. A1 Racing are throwing a year's membership into the Lincs/Notts Air Ambulance charity raffle. :D

Main prize is a New in Box Tamiya TT-02 Lancia Delta Integrale. :D

• Like 2

Looks like a good one!

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Will see you in the new year

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Like 1

Preliminary Schedule:

Saturday Morning

· 07:00 Gates open for Booking in

· 08:00 2WD Free Practice

· Drivers Briefing

· 2WD Round 1

· 2WD Round 2

Saturday Lunchtime

· Monster Truck Race

· Wheelie Race

· Concours d’elegance for 2WD, Monster, Wheelie

Saturday Afternoon

· 2WD Round 3

· 2WD Round 4

· Raffle Draw

· 2WD Finals

· 2WD Champions Race

· Trophies

Saturday Evening

· Endurance Race

Throughout the day on Saturday

· Charity Tombola

Sunday Morning

· 07:00 Gates open for Booking in

· 08:00 4WD Free Practice

· Drivers Briefing

· 4WD Round 1

· 4WD Round 2

Sunday Lunchtime

· Rally Race

· Wheelie Race

· Concours d’elegance for 4WD, Rally, Wheelie

Sunday Afternoon

· 4WD Round 3

· 4WD Round 4

· Raffle Draw

· 4WD Finals

· 4WD Champions Race

· Trophies

Throughout the day on Sunday

· Charity Tombola

• Like 2

These are the next 3 meets:

Sunday February 1st: Surrey & Hants Radio Control Car Club

http://www.shrccc.co.uk/

£3 per attendee. BRCA Required.

Sunday March 29th: A1 Racing Club

http://www.a1racingclub.com/

Saturday April 11th: Snetterton Park

http://www.itsabigsh...#!location/cwvn

£6 per attendee. BRCA Not Required.

• Like 1

Surrey & Hants is the only venue under 2 hours drive for me but I'm busy that weekend - any plans to come back south again later this year? I'd go to West London but I'm on honeymoon that weekend too, my marriage will be very short if I come all the way home for an RC meet ;)

Top work on setting these up and I'll talk to my friend at a local club to see if we can set something up there.

• Like 2

This has happened to fall on the weekend of a motorcycle trackday / get together that I try to attend every year, however I'm seriously considering making this an epic weekend and travelling cross country to attend this as well, even if it's only for one day. If I get out of the trackday early enough I might even get to A1 in time for the endurance race :)

• Like 2

Surrey & Hants is the only venue under 2 hours drive for me but I'm busy that weekend - any plans to come back south again later this year? I'd go to West London but I'm on honeymoon that weekend too, my marriage will be very short if I come all the way home for an RC meet ;)

Top work on setting these up and I'll talk to my friend at a local club to see if we can set something up there.

Congratulations on the up coming marriage Mate - hope your taking at least one RC away on your honeymoon :lol:

• Like 1

Congratulations on the up coming marriage Mate - hope your taking at least one RC away on your honeymoon :lol:

Without wishing to derail this thread, the rings are being delivered to the ceremony on the back of my Budget Bruiser... My fiance thought it was a great idea until she saw how rough the truck looks, now it looks like I have to paint my Clod body instead ;)

Alex me and Steve Denning try to attend these meets on a regular basis so we always car share to save fuel etc. We try and stop overnight as well and split the cost between us so we can have a beer and usually a curry. Your more than welcome to jump in with us if it helps ☺

• Like 3

Long time no see Mr. TC :) I'm currently rocking a Day Van so I have the option of camping in the back to save costs, provided the venue is happy for people to stay in the car park overnight. Currently I'm wondering if Mar 29th would be a good shout :)

• Like 2

I think all of this Sunday's attendees are following the facebook event but just in case any non-facebookers are going: Please make sure you have BRCA and bring your card.

Sunday February 1st: Surrey & Hants Radio Control Car Club

http://www.shrccc.co.uk/

Thanks.

• Like 1