Hey Everyone!

I have for sale on ebay an uncompleted kit. Audi Quattro 5836. Please check out my listing. Please note, however, that it is my first ebay listing ever so pics are good, not great. This is a rare item. My seller name is lorettarob.

Thanks,

post-43437-0-95512300-1415888745_thumb.j

do find your seller name, doesnt show items, do you have the ebay number?

I hope you do Ok on Ebay as this is your first ebay sell, some buyers are put off by that.

But you should be able to get at least the 10$ you spend on it ;)

Can't find any results on ebay. 1957 Beetle, give us a clue, the ebay ID???

Can't find any results on ebay. 1957 Beetle, give us a clue, the ebay ID???

There's something wrong with eBay - when searching for items for sale by seller, nothing shows up on eBay.co.uk even though seller's listed with worldwide shipping;

lorettarob.jpg

I also did not find the quattro with any search I tried on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk. However, it came up as the first hit on google.

Previously I would get the same results when searching for "hotshot 2" and "hotshot ii", but now they're different as well.

Weird, ebay search used to be really good.

When I search for the item number on .co.uk it shows up fine, but looking at seller's 'other items' doesn't show the Audi

Search by lorettarob as seller = no results

Seller's other items = no results

Search by Audi Quattro 58036 = no results

Search by 251715827865 = shows up

Usually this means there's a 'territorial' restriction on the item, perhaps not having a UK shipping fee is what's stopping it showing?

When I search for the item number on .co.uk it shows up fine, but looking at seller's 'other items' doesn't show the Audi

Search by lorettarob as seller = no results

Seller's other items = no results

Search by Audi Quattro 58036 = no results

Search by 251715827865 = shows up

Usually this means there's a 'territorial' restriction on the item, perhaps not having a UK shipping fee is what's stopping it showing?

They did something there recently.

Previously I could contact the seller, get an OK for shipping to Norway and then just request total after winning the bid.

Now ebay gives me an error message saying the seller doesn't ship to Norway or doesn't offer combined shipping. So I have to contact the seller through the regular "contact" function and explain the problem and ask them to set up an invoice manually.

No biggie, but confusing the first time.