Sign in to follow this  
mcovalsk

Blazing blazer will not be reissuesd, confirmed!

Every time I see a thread/topic like this I get a little excited. I am waiting for the Blazer to be rereleased but the op's title didn't send me in a panic requiring me to return the kids christmas gifts and turn down the heat lol. Relax guys and remember this is only a hobby.

haha , just read what you said & got to ( title didn't send me in a panic requiring me to return the kids ) << ok, started to :lol: @ this point & i was thinking , "where & how" can we return them .. chuckling to my self ... BUT there's is more 'Christmas gifts' .

• Like 1

Guys, calm down.... I'm one of the members desperatley hoping for a Blazer re-re but I'm not out for anyones blood after reading the thread title.... 'dualdigger' talks a lot sense :)

• Like 1

I hope it doesn't get re-released for a year or two, myself... now is not the time financially for me to be craving something that expensive.

Pretty simple. They will or they won't. Until you can hold it in your dirty little hands, whatever some guy posts on the Internet means NOTHING.

• Like 1

This thread gets ever more bizarre by the hour. :lol:

That's the beauty of TC forum...it can make your blood boil or LYAO...that's entertainment

To quote Moynihan, ''Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts''. Simple as that.

Yes, it is only a hobby but what bothers some, doesn't others and vice versa. When you make such a post, you deal with the aftermath, good or bad.

I think opinion need not lead to insults or belittleing ,and facts should be released and be accepted even if the news may not be welcomed by some.

The Blazing Blazer will NOT be ever reissued.

So those who were offended because are selling their models could rest in peace...

I unsubscribed from this post so don't spent time answering, investigating and insulting me LOL LOL

Happy modelling :-)

You need not reverse your post. You wrote based the best info available and you have no obligation for due care as you were not paid to obtain correct info by anyone and i don't you did it to ruin someone sell on ebay.
TC is a funny bunch like is not acceptable for collector to make money because is a hobby, but is OK to find a NIB black porsche from a boot/garage sale for $5.00. Translation, make money at an arm's length transaction is not acceptable, but taking advantage of an uninform seller id OK.

I'am just a blunt plain speaking yorkshireman . If it looks like bovine excrement and smells like bovine excrement chances are it is bovine excrement . Something tells me this is just that . i hope so or my backsides going Tango lol

''I think opinion need not lead to insults or belittleing ,and facts should be released and be accepted even if the news may not be welcomed by some''.

Tamiya 1/10 be quiet. They're not facts, that is the whole point. Have you actually read any of the posts here???

Rosey, you need to think 1st before you write. Calling anyone with a small mind is just rude. And yes, i have read the forum and i thought we all agreed to opinions are fine and if is a fact, the better. And i don't think the starter of this topic forum intended to caused any problem, but some here just don't like it..

Hay this thread just got a hole lot better :lol:..

You haven't seen this! I just managed to hack into Tamiya's re release program server and believe it or not, I found this! :P

image.jpg

just kidding, but who knows...... ;)

• Like 2

You haven't seen this! I just managed to hack into Tamiya's re release program server and believe it or not, I found this! :P

image.jpg

just kidding, but who knows...... ;)

Really? I was talking to the nice people at RC-Scrapyard and found this:

23halqo.jpg

... :ph34r:

• Like 3

Really? I was talking to the nice people at RC-Scrapyard and found this:

23halqo.jpg

... :ph34r:

Nice one :D Just missing the holes in the bonnet with dampers sticking out ;)
  • Like 1

LOL!

(btw, I got the image i edited from there too!!) :D

you have some greate photoshop, or what ever you were using, skills I forgot to say :)

Now the title and first post's been edited, there's little point in keeping this thread running.