neverfollow

My Fox resto/mod

I see you found the diff which used the stock axles. I prefer the dogbone set up as the hexs get rounded off eventually.

I'm hoping to figure out a cv or universal type set up at some point.

Good to know BadWagon, thanks for the excellent info. I'll probably do as you did. If 2nd one blows up, then I'll make it bulletproof. The gearbox had an excuse this time for it's age. If the the new gears strip, then I'll have no choice but to dig into my pockets.

I see you found the diff which used the stock axles. I prefer the dogbone set up as the hexs get rounded off eventually. I'm hoping to figure out a cv or universal type set up at some point.

Would the dog bone diff work with the Nova Fox axles? I picked those up during the rebuild, but decided against them to maintain the originality.

If you buy the Thorp ball diff please could you scan the instruction and send me them?

I'm planning to design some ball differentials so I would like to know what other brands did.

Cheers and thanks

Max

If you buy the Thorp ball diff please could you scan the instruction and send me them?

I'm planning to design some ball differentials so I would like to know what other brands did.

Cheers and thanks

Max

Max, I'm gonna head into the shop in just a bit. I'll snap a pic of the instructions and post it up.