Sign in to follow this  
Dojo Dave

Emergency meeting of the Tamiya gurus!

Alright Gentlemen, and I use that word in a very casual manner on too many occasions, lol! But seriously, I've been a member for a while and this is my first request for help from the guys out there that seem to know it all! I was given a TA-02 t that my friend had built and had issues with. Well it seems I found one of the issues, it seems he put the rear drive couplings in the front and the fronts in the rear, so now I will get to my true question. The MA 6 pressure plate that goes on the rear diff housing ( please excuse my ignorance if I used the wrong term) can it be swapped with another comparable part. I'm kinda coming up empty! Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated and if anyone in Hampshire or Wiltshire has one going spare I'm coming in from the US on the 19th of December to Andover and Bournemouth. So would make the trip to get what I need. Hope to hear back soon, thanks in advance

Dojo Dave

I do remember seeing reference to an MA6 part in some of the builds I've done, but for the life of me I cannot remember what that part is.. LOL..

I also have seen the error that your friend has made by swapping the front and rear diff outdrives...

What exactly do you think is the issue, or where is the problem your having?

Just looked in the TA02t manual, MA6 is 'Pressure Plate B', it's not available on its own, so you need to get these parts - 9405668

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-9405668-Top-Force-TA01-TA02-FF01-FWD-Pressure-Plate-Bag-NIP-/251703691826?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3a9ab58a32

or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-Top-Force-TA01-TA02FF01-FWD-9405668-19405668-Pressure-Plate-Bag-NIP-/381012235561?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item58b6195529

The 2nd one has Click & Collect at Argos which may be convenient if you don't have a UK address to send it to.

Nothing RC related, but if you're coming all the way from Florida to Andover you might as well pop down the road to Amesbury and have a look at Stonehenge while you're here .

And if you are in Stonehenge you can pick up some mortal ciambellas at the local candy shop.

Max

I had been in Stonhenge two times during my numerous travels and holidays in UK and on of these times I bought a donut in a local candy shop and this donut was hard and crunchy like the Stonhenge stones. It gave me many problems to digest it.

So it passed in the history like the Mortal Ciambella ahahah!

Max

:blink:

• Like 2

I'm sorry fellas I resolved the issue thanks for the input! Stonehenge isn't as fun as it used to be, can't go hang out there with my friends and do the rituals like we used to. Build that **** compound around it... I used to drive past it to work from Andover to Salisbury.... And stop at the Amesbury services for a bit of indigestion.... That's when I dealt in big cars not played with little ones...