mr crispy

Kyosho HOR NSR500 1/8 motorcycle build

Bumpety bump. First off great thread and great videos @mr crispy (if you're still on here!)

Since I can't stop buying kits during this "stuck at home" era, the Kyosho motorcycles have now caught my eye. I love the idea of a challenging build and unlimited paint options, not to mention you just don't see them very much. Just curious to hear other's experiences with them. The build, upgrades, painting, running...all opinions (positive or negative) are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance!

58 minutes ago, Room335 said:

Since I can't stop buying kits during this "stuck at home" era, the Kyosho motorcycles have now caught my eye. I love the idea of a challenging build and unlimited paint options, not to mention you just don't see them very much. Just curious to hear other's experiences with them. The build, upgrades, painting, running...all opinions (positive or negative) are welcome and appreciated

I have the older non moving rider version of the NSR 500. This thread and my recent Tamiya dual rider build have me inspired to dust it off for a restoration

• Like 1