Its December already, :o wow this year has gone fast :huh:

Now is the time to buy your BRCA Insurance, ready for all the meetings that will be organised in the new year.

With regards to the DT02 Challenge and the Iconic Revival meetings you will NEED to have BRCA Insurance.

I know its an age old argument but with all the pain people such as John and myself have to go through to organise these meetings. Because of the Insurance issues there will now not be any drivers permitted to attend these meetings who haven't bought BRCA Insurance.

You can buy your Insurance direct online or through your local club.

For the cost of £17 its a bargin to be covered.

This now will allow both myself and John to organise more events :D for you all to enjoy :D

• Like 3

Spot on, mate.

Small price to pay and gives everyone peace of mind.

• Like 1

Never raced before, but dont want to miss out on some epic events next year, so signed myself and my lad up the other day, got our cards through and we are ready to go.

• Like 2

I haven't raced before. What type of standard are the cars or does it differ club to club, such as motors used etc? I'll have to look things up. I had a look at my local club briefly and they do race the 1/10th scale buggies. The only vehicle I have which would fit this category is my baja champ (I know it's not exactly top of the food chain in buggies).

I'd love to go to one of these iconic revival meetings too with my vintage blackfoot. I've seen a few on youtube and they look really good. Sorry if this is a bit off topic.

• Like 1

All cubs will vary with what cars they race and classes.

BRCA Insurance is really needed even if you just drive around the local park or public place as you are liable.

People do not realise this and how dangerous it is not to be insured, most people just think that you have to be a racer to need Insurance which is not the case.

The BRCA insurance covers you where ever you run your car :D

• Like 1

Just want to add my support to this and all comments above.

As above, BRCA insurance not only covers you at formal race meetings/venues, but is ALSO valid/covers you for using your rc WHEREVER you are, as long as you are acting legally / legally permitted to use the location.

Just bear in mind the next time you go out park bashing. If you hit someone with your car, they'll will no doubt come after you for 'where there's blame' etc. If you were acting legally (in a public park for instance), the BRCA will help defend you.

Suddenly it becomes very cheap at just over a pound a month afterall!

PS - there's an additional bonus, you can go any of the wonderful fun/racing meet-ups being mentioned in this forum.

Either running a 30 year-old Frog now, or running a TRF201xmw 30 years from now, BRCA Insurance gives us the solid foundation required to help grow our hobby and move it forward.

• Like 2

Got mine Renewed £17 painless to do online. Was one of the big things on my list to do once I moved back from Malta. Feel so much better for having that little card in my wallet... And I can now travel around the Midlands and sample some tracks.. And of course take part in as many events as I can next year. It's about time I used some of the tamiya cars I've built over the last few months

K.

• Like 2