Mokei Kagaku

New bodies and accessories for 2015 from Killerbody

Wow, that's got my attention, some very nice items there.

The Marauder Body (Land Rover Defender) is stunning and a must have! :wub:

Tamiya, Axial and Vaterra take note! B)

Cool, i like all the garage items, since I'm thinking to build a 1/10' ish garage :-)

• Like 1

Grrr I've just shelled out for the Stratos body when I would much rather have had that Martini Beta one instead!

Guess what'll be up for sale in the for sale section very soon?!?!?

Some very nice stuff there!

Loving the 1:10 garage stuff too - I've been planning to make a 4-post ramp for some time but I keep getting sidetracked by other projects...

I hope they appoint a uk supplier . i tried contacting them early in this year and its fare to say that their communication was very limited - language barrier maybe ?

Some stunning items there . i can see these being huge sellers . If the quality is as good as the images these will be must haves .

I ordered mine from Asiatees Arron, appreciate its not UK but they keep stuff in stock.

Cheers Steve - got them yet ? i would love to know what the quality is like .

No it's an xmas present too just to add insult to injury, I'll be sure to post some feedback as soon as I've had chance to inspect it though.

Heck, now I want some of those chrome boxes just to store my spares and tools :)

Some nice stuff there. I doubt there's a "Furious Angel" in my future, but the others looks great. Garage stuff is pretty cool, too, but most of it is pretty easy to whip up out of styrene.

Man I want that Alfa Romeo Milano (they didn't call it a 75 in the States).

Thumbs up for the Jero but, I guess it could sound boring, some other euro 4x4 body from the 80s or the 90s would be fine (I mean Yota Landcruiser, basic Mistubishi Jero, Nissan Patrol, RR classic...).

Killer!......i wish somebody would come out with a different hard body......discovery/nissan something ..i do like this landy though

Yeah, I really want to see the Nissan X-Trail 2008-2013 modell. Since I got one my self.

i hear this brand is not cheap. i guess is better paying more for quality than paying less and getting garbage. Is all about value in the end.

prices are't that bad actually - have a look on Asiatrees

They NEED a UK supplier!

I'd have the Land Rover, the Jeep, The Alfa 75 (I had a black V6 1:1 many years ago), and the Lancia Delta (Had one of those in 1:1 too)

• Like 1

They NEED a UK supplier!

I'd have the Land Rover, the Jeep, The Alfa 75 (I had a black V6 1:1 many years ago), and the Lancia Delta (Had one of those in 1:1 too)

We need Radshape to start stocking these HINT HINT

For those of you in the US.. Hobby Town USA is an official dealer for Killerbody. I special ordered my all time favourite Alfa 1750 GTAm. I picked it up last week, it is stunning. The quality is on par with Tamiya. It's on my build to do list.

I like the touring bodies, since they all can be used on Tamiya chassis. He is also really developing the Lancia and Alfa Line, which is cool. I think he should venture into the 60s Alfa and Fiat bodies for m chassis cars as well. Then we could create a vintage euro Italian car class, similar to VTA with America muscle cars

The off road / Land Rover bodies are cool but they don't seem to fit any Tamiyas.

I like the touring bodies, since they all can be used on Tamiya chassis. He is also really developing the Lancia and Alfa Line, which is cool. I think he should venture into the 60s Alfa and Fiat bodies for m chassis cars as well. Then we could create a vintage euro Italian car class, similar to VTA with America muscle cars

The off road / Land Rover bodies are cool but they don't seem to fit any Tamiyas.

they can be made to fit a CC-01 simply by making your own links to adjust the wheelbase