sparkysx

Radio gear

Hurry hobbyking.co.uk only have 3 hk3100 rx's left in stock. Just bagged another two for myself.

Steve.

They only ordered 5 ? FFS. :wacko:

I know surely they can see by their sales they can shift em quick so why don't they get a good load in :( if nothing else for our appetites :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2

I set up for a notification email last week for when they had them back in stock. I didn't receive an email today when they were re stocked. Just by luck I check their website around 6 times each day lol.

I've noticed that before - the back in stock notification email is 24 / 48 hours late half the time. Not very automatic eh! Maybe some poor dude has to sit there and type them all out...I can't think of another reason!

Glad I got mine, hope I haven't deprived anyone on here.

I set up for a notification email last week for when they had them back in stock. I didn't receive an email today when they were re stocked. Just by luck I check their website around 6 times each day lol.

Ditto, I set up an email alert a while back to notify me then went on the site by chance and saw over ten in stock :o:o:o:huh:

I've noticed that before - the back in stock notification email is 24 / 48 hours late half the time. Not very automatic eh! Maybe some poor dude has to sit there and type them all out...I can't think of another reason!

Glad I got mine, hope I haven't deprived anyone on here.

Nah, e-commerce sites have many back end automatic notification systems that have nothing to do with human input, apart from stock level adjustments.

HK3100 in transit to the international warehouse. I just ordered 3

Be quick kiddies

Got sick of waiting for UK stock. Ordered one direct from the International Warehouse. 7 days delivery, no customs charge, same price (more or less).

rc17.jpg

• Like 1

Right everyone hobbyking.co.uk have the HK3100 receivers back in stock. Hurry up before they all go. Showing 10+ stock after grabbing a few myself lol.

Steve.

Just in case anyone gets any ideas, the XR7000 receiver will not work as a replacement :-(. Worth a try though.

Anyone want to buy a XR7000?