sparkysx

Radio gear

Hope they come soon sparky. There's nothing worse than waiting and waiting for things to arrive. :unsure: I'll be getting some of these receivers too eventually.

I've just ordered a code 2.4ghz transmitter from modelsport. I really like stick transmitters and needed to replace my old radio gear. Always been impressed with their customer service and delivery times.

The Code is a very nice bit of kit I love mine especially the 15 mod memory :) I agree with you ref Modelsport service, there was a mix up on one of my orders a while back and they were great even whacked the right item out in the post without waiting for the return of the first one, and a Sat delivery to get it to me quicker at no extra charge :D They were also really helpful when I bought my new all singing all dancing charger when I found the instructions where written by a one eyed penguin. Had me charging stuff in no time ;)

As Sandster says though stuff from HK can take up to a month. It's just gutting when the UK WH got them back in stock more or less the day after you ordered them :(:(:(

I feel your pain mate, we all suffer from S*** Law... :angry: But don't worry, soon your babies will be 2.4GHzed up ;)

• Like 1

I saw your pic woodstock and that was the deciding factor and when you mentioned the cheap rx's I had to get one. I was soo close to getting the flysky wheel controller as you can buy their rx's for about £5 but I think stick control is hard wired into me from having them as a kid :D . The 15 model memory will go down well too with my ever growing fleet of tamiya. How many tamiya do you have to have bought before its an addiction! :lol:

• Like 2

The 15 model memory will go down well too with my ever growing fleet of tamiya. How many tamiya do you have to have bought before its an addiction!  :lol:

The way I see it is one persons addiction is another's sense of purpose... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

I think Woodstock has bought all of the HK3100s and they are out of stock again.

He has a lot to answer for....

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that. It's taking the proverbial a bit too much. Like I said, when I first ordered from HK international warehouse, the parts took about a month to arrive which I thought was very bad, considering the times we live in. So a month and a half is taking a rather large biscuit, indeed.

Hope the item arrives soon.

I think Woodstock has bought all of the HK3100s and they are out of stock again.

He has a lot to answer for....

The stock indicator said 10+ and that was after I ordered my last five so nerrr... :P:P:P;)

My Neo Scorcher and M05 Mini have just turned up at work so that's two gone already :lol::lol::lol:

I know - I even got the 'back in stock' notification email, but thought I'd be alright for a few days!!

Bummer.

I just buy a few when I see they're in stock so I don't find myself with a project waiting for a receiver :)

...Might already have 2 from the last time I did that. But 2 doesn't look like enough in the corner of the desk!!

• Like 1

OK, they said it can take 14-39 days to deliver (cut and paste answer) but they can't open a investigation until it's missing for six months! I lol'd and said er no, I'll leave it a max of 43 days then I'm claiming from Paypal and I'm not waiting six months!

I'm not getting het up about it, this is why I paid by Paypal, if it's not here by day 43, I'll open a case, get my cash back and order from the UK warehouse, no hard feelings.

I bough two from their UK warehouse on a Thursday evening and were delivered on the Saturday morning. One of them was faulty so I returned it on the Monday via signed for royal mail. A week and a half later and I've just received confirmation that the rx was faulty and a new order has been raised for a replacement. Just got to wait for stock lol.

Steve.

I bough two from their UK warehouse on a Thursday evening and were delivered on the Saturday morning. One of them was faulty so I returned it on the Monday via signed for royal mail. A week and a half later and I've just received confirmation that the rx was faulty and a new order has been raised for a replacement. Just got to wait for stock lol.

Steve.

What does a faulty one do / not do?

What does a faulty one do / not do?

Hi the steering was slow in returning to its neutral position in relation to the wheel on my TX. Then it would unbind then rebind on its own. The fault was apparent from word go. The second rx was perfect. I use etronix pro wheel tx's.

Steve.

Mine will probably both be like this when/if they turn up!

I couldn't believe how small they are. I wish I had one for my DF03MS build lol. I have to say credit where credit is due Hobbyking's UK warehouse gets the thumbs up from me and I will be ordering more of the tx's as soon as they are back in stock.

Steve.

• Like 1

I couldn't believe how small they are. I wish I had one for my DF03MS build lol. I have to say credit where credit is due Hobbyking's UK warehouse gets the thumbs up from me and I will be ordering more of the tx's as soon as they are back in stock.

Steve.

Nooo! Not before me!

• Like 1

I'm new to all this 2.4Ghz stuff. Bought a CORE RC kit last year (can only cope with sticks) but none done anything with it yet. I need a tiny Rx for my Kyosho H.O.R. and just when I've identified the HK3100 as being what I need, they're out of stock. :(

They will come back into stock, just don't order from the international warehouse, I'm going to contact paypal now so I can get my money back!