Sign in to follow this  
Momos

Help required

I tried it again there it is slow but not to slow it just has no guts about it I mean the hover was out and it would hardly run over the hose on hover it just needs more guts not really more speed well both would good. If I had it outside it prob wouldn't go up hills or on grass etc

• Like 1

I tried it again there it is slow but not to slow it just has no guts about it I mean the hover was out and it would hardly run over the hose on hover it just needs more guts not really more speed well both would good. If I had it outside it prob wouldn't go up hills or on grass etc

it sounds to me as if your motor is in need of replacement

I put a brand new hpi firebolt in it earlier and wasn't much better that's why I thought needed a bigger motor or maybe it will be better if I use the hpi motor and a 2s lipo but not sure

Momos,

Do you have a camera?

Mate, we need you to take some photos and post them here so that I (we) can see how you have set everything up in the car..

It is VERY difficult to help you when we don't know what you have done..

We are all willing to help you, but to do that we need to get some help from YOU in the form of photos of what you have done..

Open a Photobucket account (its free)..

Upload your photos to your Photobucket account..

Then copy the img file for the photo in Photobucket, and paste the img file here in the forum..

F350-1.jpg

I have an iPhone 5 which am on here with can I still upload pics through that or do I need a pc

Momos,

Sorry mate, but I don't have an iPhone, and don't ever care to, so I cant help you with what an iPhone can and cant do..

Look, I am willing to help you as much as I can, but I feel that I'm reaching the limit of what help that I can give you blind .. Photos, whilst still not as good as being able to physically touch or feel the vehicle for myself, will still at least allow me to see what you have got and have done..

Also, have a think about what level of performance that you would like to get from this project, and also how much money you would like to spend.... There is brushless motor technology available that would probably give you as good, if not better performance than what you had with the nitro motor.. BUT, it does come at a cost, and that cost could easily exceed the worth of the vehicle that you are trying to upgrade...

I went for a speed passion revington s setup the truck is a lot better now way more go all I need to do now is get a set up for my clod a big thank you to everyone who helped me in this build I am working on getting pics up when I do yous can let me know what you think :)

I have one etronix probe wp esc if I buy another and a lipo battery could I use these to run both motors on my clod with 15t firebolt motors or will there be a problem of motors running different directions

not on here but nice landie - you need to change your privacy setting

I bought 2 lipo's another probe wp esc and a y connector so I have reciever 2 esc 2 lipo's and y connector I'll give this a go see how I get on

Momos,

If you want to post a photo, have a look at the share links on the lower right hand side of the photo you want to post, and click on the IMG code..

Then paste the code in the forum..

image_zps9ac03e30.jpg

Ok I'll give it a go he is a question for yous about clod I have 2 esc's and 2 lipo's and one reciever I know I have to remove one wire going to reciever so far so good what about on/off switches there will be 2 of them can I join these together or am I stuck with 2

Momos,

There is a way that you could do it, but it would involve soldering in a new switch, and given your reluctance to do this work, my simple answer to your question is NO..

(If you really want me to tell you I will)

What you could do however, is mount both switches side by side, and link the 2 switches mechanically.. Maybe you could glue a piece of plastic channel or similar to both switch levers so that both turn on with a single action.. Just be careful not to get glue into the switch mechanisms..

Got my clod up and running today new knuckles and tubes alloy 4 link system running 2 hpi firebolts and 2 etronix probe wp esc's and 2 lipo's makes a big difference also got my acme monster t up and running well it was a monster t nitro stripped it down put new shorter arms all round and fitted a brushless system new shell both were going great untill acme rear diff blew up lol so ordered 2 more but all in all both are pretty good :)

• Like 1