Sign in to follow this  
Avante2001R

Contacting Fusion?

Anyone else had issues contacting them? I spoke to someone from Fusion once a few weeks about a discount code as well a tamiya kit enquiry no email back from them as promised also called a few times since and no one has bothered to answer. Not impressed!

Hi Avante2001R,

I am sorry that nobody replied to you, we pride ourselves on good response times and we can see that we have emailed everyone back with discount codes and all enquiries have been answered via email. Please can you contact us on 01536 397467 and we can help you through any questions you may have and supply a discount voucher code. I am sorry you feel we were not bothering to answer the phone as we have been inundated with enquiries and orders from Christmas to new year and we do try to ensure that every call is answered and every email, it is not our intention to miss a customer. Please can you contact us by email at info@fusionhobbies.com or phone so that we can help you.

Best regards,

Joanne

Fusion Hobbies

In defence of Fusion i have only ever experienced first class customer service and communication from them . Joanne in particular has always being extremely helpful .

• Like 2

I spoke to Joanne just a few days ago, always had great service from them and placed an order for a Blackfoot 3 :)

• Like 1

I spoke to Joanne just a few days ago, always had great service from them and placed an order for a Blackfoot 3 :)

plus you get free sweets lol

• Like 1

Great communications from Joanne also. I too have a Blackfoot III on order...best mine comes with sweets now Joanne!! :)

Sweets are good. Communication took a couple of days last week from a form on the website but everything sorted. Just wish I had had the discount code for my first couple of orders but I know where I will look first now.

Sweets are good. Communication took a couple of days last week from a form on the website but everything sorted. Just wish I had had the discount code for my first couple of orders but I know where I will look first now.

Yes their prices are pretty good in the first place but when you pop the discount code in as well, Happy Days... :wub: This was my last purchase :D

today-50.jpg

Got the free sweeties too :P

• Like 1

Hi Joanne, thank you for the response. I did send a couple of emails and tried to call at least 3 times last week, following on from a call a week or so earlier I believe I spoke to you. I will call you tomorrow or Tuesday and place the order.

How do you get your club discount when you order on line?

I've just registered, so I now have an account and I'm ready to order : )

If you email them with your Tamiya Club membership details, they'll send you back a discount code that you can enter on the website.

• Like 1

A quick thank you to Joanne @ Fusion for great fuss free service and all with a virtual smile.

An email, a discount code, a payment and a delivery.

Great doing business with you and when I can I would prefer to support U.K businesses.